Effingham Health System is teaming up with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve for Toys for Tots campaign drop-off sites. Drop-off sites are:
• Effingham Hospital (atrium and physical therapy/MRI Lobby)
• Effingham Extended Care Facility
• Effingham Health System Education Complex
• Effingham Family Medicine at Guyton
• Effingham Family Medicine at 21 in Springfield
• Effingham Family Medicine at Rincon
• Effingham Family Medicine at Goshen
• Effingham Health System Imaging Center and Women’s Health at Goshen
• Effingham Family Medicine at Port Wentworth and ECB Occupational Medicine
In 2013, the campaign collected 237 toys. With Josh Forbes' help, the campaign collected 922 toys in 2014.
The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.