· James Greene, Highway 80 – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
· Chad McDougal, Sunny Lane – conversion of payments for real property improvements
· Darin DeVore, Buckingham Drive – cruelty to children and battery (family violence)
· Lewis Evans, Fifth Street – burglary (first degree)
· Kalen Bajorek, Highway 80 – driving under the influence of alcohol, open alcohol container and driving while license suspended
· Anthony, Goshen Road – criminal trespass
· Deja Converse, Interstate 95 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Pine Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance slammed a door on her during a verbal dispute.
· Bradford Drive – A man advised that his neighbor threatened him with a rifle during an argument.
· Springfield Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his impact wrench from his outdoor shop.
· Stag Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been sending her harassing text messages.
· Stadium Drive – A man stated that he accidently hit a road sign with his vehicle while swerving to avoid a deer.
· Southern Charm Way – A woman stated that someone opened a credit card in her name without her permission.
· Log Landing Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend took off with her truck without her permission.
· Briarwood Court – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had acquired some debts in her name.
· Blackwater Way – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his vehicle and damaged some shrubs on his property.
· Caroni Drive – A woman stated that someone stole a package out of her mailbox which contained several valuable items.
· Johnson Street – A man stated that he got into a fight with his girlfriend and punched out a car window in a rage.
· Log Landing Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had threatened to kill her over a previous incident.
· West First Street Extension – A woman stated that she was being harassed by a former coworker via social media.
· Caroni Drive – A man stated that an unknown person cut a screen on his front porch for unknown reasons.
· Crape Myrtle Court – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his vehicle sometime during the night.
· Laurel Tree Road – A woman stated that someone shot her boat’s motor sometime during the night.
· Jarrell Woods Road – A man stated that he got into a verbal altercation with his girlfriend over finances.
· Caroni Drive – A man stated that his neighbor damaged the bumper of his truck by hitting it in a parking lot.
· Webb Drive – A man stated that his friend pulled a gun on him after accusing him of having an affair with his wife.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that an unknown person threw a plastic bottle at him while he was waving a flag on the side of the road.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that a former employee stole over $60,000 from his business.
· Nixon Chapel Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual damaged the front of her vehicle through unknown means.