· Mr. Criswell, Highway 80 – open alcohol container and driving under the influence of alcohol
· “Elena Gilbert” (pseudonym), Shellie Helmey Drive – loitering or prowling and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Mr. Dillon, Highway 21 North – criminal trespass, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects, obstructing or hindering persons making emergency contact and simple battery (family violence)
· Ontorio Williams, Highway 80 – driving under the influence of alcohol and fleeing or attempting to elude police officer
· Brandon Kidwell, River Oak Drive – criminal trespass, cruelty to children and simple battery (family violence)
· Emily Sikes, Goshen Road – burning without permit (citation)
· Sage Pointe Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dogs went onto her property and attacked her own dog.
· Stillwood Court – A man advised that his girlfriend threw him out of the house after an argument between the two.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that she accidently hit a mailbox while driving down the road.
· Hyacinth Circle – A woman stated that a man attempted to break into her house while she was asleep on the couch.
· Frontage Drive – A woman stated that her intoxicated husband yelled at her and threatened her with a gun.
· Southern Charm Way – A man stated that someone stole his handgun from his place of residence.
· Beebe Road – A woman stated that an unknown person stole some tools from the sheds on her property.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that her got into an altercation with driver who hit his vehicle.
· Old Augusta Road South – A shed that had been engulfed in flames was spotted in someone’s back yard.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A high school assistant principal stated that an unknown individual vandalized the school’s athletic field.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that his caregiver stole his wallet from his home right in front of him.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that someone broke into her house and vandalized her daughter’s bedroom closet.
· Highway 119 North – A woman stated that her tenant was trashing and destroying her rental property.
· Oconee Avenue – A woman stated that her estranged husband stole a kitchen knife from her home.
· Mockingbird Lane – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her boyfriend over relationship issues.
· Diana Drive – A man stated that his neighbor’s dogs entered the man’s yard and killed the man’s cat.
· Quail Run Circle – A man stated that the people he lived with had stolen multiple cell phones from him.
· Corral Road – A woman stated that a neighborhood dog flattened the tire of her bicycle by biting a hole in it.
· Stillwell Road – A woman stated that she and her husband got into a fight over her smoking habits.
· Shari Drive – A woman stated that she and her husband got into an altercation over a marital dispute.
· Goshen Road Extension – A man stated that he discovered a firearm in a ditch on the side of the road.
· Old Oak Road – A man stated that three tablets and two gaming consoles had gone missing from his residence.
· Sage Pointe Drive – A man stated that her got into a physical dispute with his girlfriend over an unknown issue.
· Chester Thomas Road – A woman stated that an unknown person broke into her house and stole several items.
· Chimney Road – A man stated that his neighbor pulled a gun on him during an argument over a dog.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his gun went missing after he let his son’s friends use it for target practice.
· Herbert Kessler Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole a case of beer out of his back porch refrigerator.