· Tanner Honnerlaw, Beebe Road – domestic dispute
· Vincent Young, Highway 119 – no insurance (citation)
· Rosebud Place – Two dogs were observed to be malnourished due to lack of care by their owner.
· River Oak Drive – A woman stated that someone stole three ladders and a pressure washer from her trailer.
· Otter Way – A woman advised that her home had been broken into while she was away by unknown persons.
· McLaws Road – A man stated that a bottle of alcohol had been stolen from his vehicle sometime during the night.
· Magnolia Drive North – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole her trailer from her backyard.
· Tish Way – A couple stated that their house caught on fire in the middle of the night through unknown means.
· Old Augusta Road – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had refused to return her vehicle.
· Reedsville Road – A woman stated that two brothers got into an altercation during a family gathering.
· Carmin Drive – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband over his alleged infidelity.
· Blandford Road – A woman stated that her sister used the woman’s identity when she got arrested.
· Cypress Ridge Run – A woman stated that she was hit by a car that was being driven by an acquaintance.
· McClaws Road – A man stated that an unknown person broke into an unoccupied residence that he owns.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that someone damaged a sign that was located on his property.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that an acquaintance threatened to beat her up over social media.
· Rutledge Road – A man stated that his neighbor’s dog bit him on the ankle after home from work.
· Appaloosa Way – A man stated that his house caught on fire while he was away at a nearby store.
· Highway 21 North – A woman stated that her ex-husband had been sending her harassing text messages.
· Highway 119 – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been harassing her via text messages following a dispute.
· Paddleford Court – A woman stated that an unknown individual hacked into her home internet and was stealing her information.
· Bay Road – A couple stated that a garbage truck employee pointed a gun at them for not putting out their trashcan properly.
· Adelante Lane – A man stated that he was beaten up by his friend and the friend’s wife during an argument over alcohol.
· Goshen Road Extension – A repo man stated that he found a loaded firearm in a repossessed vehicle.
· Green Paddock Circle – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been going to her house and harassing her.