· Megan Jessica Knight, Old Dixie Highway – driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and open alcohol container
· Jery Scott, Tupelo Way – simple battery (family violence)
· Robert Mitchell Atkinson, Red Fern Court – obstructing or hindering persons making emergency contact, criminal trespass, cruelty to children in the third degree and battery (family violence)
· Jose Mora, Midland Road – driving while license suspended (citation)
· Jamar Davis, Highway 21 – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Samantha Cozart, Old River Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Tammy Danielewicz, Jennifer Circle – simple assault, terroristic threats and/or acts, illegal possession of controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Christina Scarborough, Reynard Drive – possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders, possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of a schedule III controlled substance and theft by receiving stolen property (misdemeanor)
· Dogwood Way – A man was found to have overdosed on prescription medication and had to be hospitalized.
· Highway 21 – A woman stated that she suspected that a man was following her down the road in a black truck.
· Hummingbird Lane – A man stated that he got into a dispute with his wife over their unsatisfactory sex life.
· Middle Creek Road – A woman stated that her aunt and uncle got into an argument after becoming intoxicated.
· Schuman Drive – A woman advised that a local dog had jumped onto her vehicle and scratched it.
· Goshen Road – A man stated that he had misplaced his firearm in his home within the past several months.
· Southern Charm Way – A man stated that he and his girlfriend got into a verbal altercation over their relationship.
· Gleaston Way – A man stated that he had been having problems with a female acquaintance who was living with him.
· Lauren Drive – A man stated that someone stole a political sign from his front yard sometime during the night.
· Possum Trail – A man stated that he was having a dispute with a female acquaintance over use of a shared vehicle.
· Archibald Street – A man stated that an unknown person stole his utility trailer from his property.
· Indigo Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his truck from his property in front of his garage.
· Dogwood Way – A couple admitted to using vulgar language during a fight in front of their minor children.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A contractor stated that over 25 sheets of plywood were stolen from his construction site.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that an unknown individual bought a cell phone in her name.
· Hyacinth Circle – A woman stated that someone cut the back tires on her vehicle sometime during the night.
· Needlepoint Drive – A man stated that his roommate went into his bedroom and stole over $1400 in cash.
· White Bluff Drive – A woman stated that a male acquaintance deactivated her cell phone without her permission.
· Barrister Circle – A woman stated that her estranged husband’s girlfriend had been harassing her via social media.
· Badger Road – A woman stated that her estranged significant other wrote an obscene message on her children’s headboard.
· Caroni Drive – A woman stated that a male acquaintance hit her with a chair and made threats towards her.
· Maple Drive – A woman stated that she misplaced her handgun after using it to deal with an attacking dog.
· Saddle Lane – A woman stated that her son had left with her vehicle and had not returned for several days.
· Shari Drive – A man stated that he got into an altercation with several family members over a child’s missing piggy bank.
· Pine Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend broke into her place of residence while she was in it.
· Bradford Drive – A man stated that his neighbor had been using racial slurs towards him for several months.
· Mount Pleasant Road – A woman stated that a male acquaintance went onto her property without her permission.
· Kingsley Road North – A man stated that someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole multiple items.
· Pryor Road – A man stated that he fell out of a tree stand and injured himself while he was hunting.
· Highway 17 North – A man stated that a former coworker and been harassing him and his son at his business.