* William Mason, Goshen Road – simple battery and criminal trespass (property damage)
* Michael Griffin, Highway 17 South – battery (family violence)
* Steven Hutcheson, Farrington Circle – domestic dispute, reckless driving, reckless conduct and hit and run
* Jacob Mull, Fort Howard Road – simple battery
* Summer, Archer Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Thomas Kaye, Highway 21 South – wanted person (warrant service)
* Huber Richey, Kathy Street – driving while license suspended or revoked, expired tag and removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal or hide identity
* Chrystal Ellerbe, Interstate 16 East – wanted person (warrant service), driving while license suspended or revoked, window tint violation and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license
* Ronald Iler, Low Ground Road – driving while license withdrawn
* Philip Hope, Old River Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Meaghan Crowley, Sandhill Road – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
* Bryant Gay, Green Drive – possession and carrying concealed weapon without permit, possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders, giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement, possession of tools for commission of a crime, criminal use of an article with altered ID mark and loitering or prowling
* Anthony Boswell Jr, Old Augusta Road South – wanted person (warrant service)
* Michael Lowe, Courthouse Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his wife was acting suspicious by not revealing what she was doing in their bedroom.
* Tunnel Road – A woman advised that an acquaintance had threatened to fight and shoot everyone at the woman’s place of residence.
* Savannah Town Road – A woman stated that a chainsaw, two air rackets, 100 wrenches, a trailer, a radio and a steel saw were stolen from her property while she was away.
* West First Street – A woman stated that her husband’s ex-wife had been sending her vulgar messages over the phone.
* Vale Royal Drive – A woman stated that her ex-husband had torn up her house and threatened to kill her.
* Moore Road – A man stated that his neighbor was blocking the road to the man’s house with his truck and yelling at the man.
* Highway 17 North – A woman stated that she did not receive the money that she was promised in a contract.
* Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that his girlfriend’s house was broken into while the two were away.
* Shadowbrook Circle – A woman stated that a stray cat bit her on the hand when she reached down to pet it.
* Elkins Cemetery Road – A woman stated that an unknown person stole flowers off her mother’s grave.
* Sand Pine Court – A woman stated that someone broke into her house and stole her pain medication.
* 8th Street – A woman stated that a large man was circling her house before he fled into the woods upon seeing her.
* Early Street Extension – A woman stated that a man was following her around her house.
* Reynard Drive – A woman admitted to breaking several pictures and plates after her husband informed her that he was going to evict her.
* Lorenzo Hurst Road – A woman stated that a man tore down a sigh that advertised her deer processing company.
* Goshen Road – A woman stated that she and her husband got into a verbal altercation over the husband’s alleged cheating.
* Bob White Lane – A man stated that an acquaintance drove off with the man’s kids while intoxicated and pointed a gun at one of them.
* Boone Road – A man stated that two of his sheds caught on fire following a party at his house.
* 6th Street – A man stated that his intoxicated acquaintance pulled a pocket knife on him while the two were riding in a vehicle.
* Steeple Run – A man stated that someone broke into his garage and stole a cooler and $80 in cash.
* Clyo-Kildare Road – A woman stated that an unknown person shot her driver’s side mirror with a toy gun.
* Edwards Drive – A man stated that someone cut the fence surrounding the business where he worked.
* Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown person cut the fence surrounding his business and stole piping, couplings and fabric.
* Edwards Drive – A man stated that someone cut the fence surrounding his business and stole a truck and a trailer.
* Quarterhorse Drive – A woman stated that she and her husband got into a fight over the husband’s drinking.
* Long Pond Road – A man stated that an unknown person attempted to scam him over the phone.
* Goshen Commercial Park – A woman stated that another woman threatened to beat her up for taking pictures of her.
* Long Bridge Road – A man stated that he saw another man steal two beers from a local gas station.
* Highway 21 – A woman stated that she saw someone hit an outlet cover with their vehicle while leaving a convenience store parking lot.
* Shadowbrook Circle – A woman stated that her boyfriend did not return her vehicle after she let him borrow it.
* Buckskin Court – A man stated that he and his girlfriend got into a dispute over an issue on social media.
* Lemans Drive – A woman stated that he and his girlfriend got into an altercation after she accused him of cheating.
* Heidt Landing Road – A man was spotted loitering outside of a woman’s place of residence.
* Go Cart Road – A woman stated that her father made threatening remarks toward her fiancée.