· Joshua Chafin, Central Avenue – suspicious person and failure to appear for fingerprintable charge (felony)
· Mr. Plemmons, Lehigh Circle – reckless driving and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Tupelo Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance had violated a restraining order he had against him.
· Honey Ridge Road – A woman advised that a stray dog attacked her dog and bit her on the thigh.
· Via Piazza Drive – A woman stated that a former client had been threatening her over the phone.
· Del Mar Court – A man stated that someone had opened several credit cards in his name.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that an unknown person had been hunting at night near his house.
· Melrose Place – A woman stated that her dog bit her on the right index finger while she was feeding it.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that she had gotten into a dispute with her boyfriend over their relationship.
· Butternut Court – A woman stated that she accidently overpaid a cleaning service while paying online.
· Walnut Drive – A man stated that his neighbor’s dog went into his yard and attacked his dog.
· North Pine Street – A woman stated that an unknown individual damaged her vehicle’s door.
· Shadowbrook Circle – A woman stated that her mother had been harassing her over the phone.
· Shadowbrook Drive – A realtor stated that the former tenants of a house had left it with noticeable damage.
· Laurel Tree Road – A man stated that his neighbor had been continuously playing loud music and disturbing the peace.
· Reed Street – A man stated that someone threw out a significant amount of trash near his home.
· Tommy Long Boat Landing – A man stated that he misplaced his handgun through unknown means.
· Shari Drive – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her ex-boyfriend over their relationship.
· Midland Drive – A woman stated that a man had been shooting a firearm in the direction of her vehicle.
· Ingram Road – A man stated that an unknown person ran into his vehicle’s back bumper.
· Clark Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual had been making fraudulent charges in her name.