· Jeffrey Alan Boone, Highway 17 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Michael Kirby, Springfield Egypt Road – stalking and criminal trespass
· Justin Harmonay, Blue Jay Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Stephen Roof, Blue Jay Road – no insurance and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
· Mitchell Freyermuth, Highway 21 South – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects, open alcohol container and wanted person (warrant service)
· Terrance Brown, Standard Lane – driving while declared as a habitual violator and possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Matthew Coe, Rahn Street – possession of a schedule I controlled substance and wanted person (warrant service)
· Austin White, River Oak Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Keith Hunter, Old Augusta Road South – driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of a schedule II controlled substance and traffic offense
· Michelle Deal, Highway 21 North – driving under the influence of multiple substances
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that someone had trespassed on his property by taking their vehicle down a power line access road.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman advised that her camera and matching lens had been stolen off a bus during a church trip.
· Magnolia Drive – Two woman stated that they had been bitten on the back of the leg by a dog while walking down the street.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance had made threatening remarks toward her via text messages.
· Kingsley Drive North – A man stated that he and his wife received a phone call from someone that they had a restraining order against.
· White Willow Court – A woman stated that her significant other had taken her wallet and keys after the two had gotten into an argument over her going out with her friends.
· Railroad Street – A man stated that he got into a fight with three individuals who were attempting to break into his shed.
· Auriga Boulevard – A woman stated that a small brush fire burned part of her shed after her bon fire got out of control.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A woman stated that an unknown person hit her mailbox with their vehicle sometime during the night.
· Kingsley Drive South – A man stated that someone had stolen his fishing pole and dirt bike from his garage sometime during the night.
· Beecher Drive – A man stated that he shot his son when a verbal altercation between the two turned sour.
· Clyde Road – A woman stated that she and her estranged husband got into a verbal dispute while she was collecting her belongings from her residence.
· Low Ground Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen some plastic fencing from the end of her driveway.
· Long Pond Road – A man stated that someone had stolen a watch that he had ordered online while it was being shipped to his house.
· Shawnee Road – A gas station owner stated that a man filled up his car then drove away without paying for the fuel.
· Grace Lane – A woman stated that her boyfriend punched out the back-passenger side window of her vehicle while the two were arguing.
· Sandhill Road – A man was spotted crossing the white lines along the edge of the road while driving.
· Bradford Road – A woman stated that her daughter found a burned pistol in a shed she recently purchased.
· Log Landing Road – A man stated that he accidently hit a power pole with a piece of construction equipment while backing up.