· Melanie Sapp, Vale Royal Drive – driving under the influence of alcohol, loitering or prowling, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and disorderly conduct
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that a man managed to steal the truck that she was selling under the pretense of wanting to buy it.
· Beebe Road – A woman advised that someone used her ATM card without her permission after she lost it.
· McCall Road – A small fire was spotted damaging a shed and a fence in the back of someone’s property.
· Pebblestone Drive – A woman stated that she got into a disagreement with her husband over a personal issue.
· Highland Drive – A man stated that his estranged wife took his pet from his residence without his permission.
· Greystone Drive – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his vehicle and stole two guns.
· Stillwood Drive – A woman stated that her ex-husband and his girlfriend had been harassing her via text messages.
· Glenmore Drive – A man stated that his estranged wife had been arguing with him and calling him names.
· Old River Road – A man stated that a tree accidently fell on a power line as he was cutting it down.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her husband threw away her laptop and printer and claimed that he was looking for his checkbook.
· Ackerman Road – A woman stated that her mother-in-law took a tractor that did not belong to her from the woman’s residence.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his flatbed trailer from his property.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that someone entered his house stole several miscellaneous items from the bedroom.