· Christina Ruth, Long Bridge Road – no insurance (citation)
· Edward James Dooner, Highway 17 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Blake Davis, Exley Loop – possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Hurst Moss, Highway 30 – no insurance, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, tag light required and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jeremy Gilliland, Highway 119 North – possession of a schedule I controlled substance
· Ridge Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend drew a handgun during a heated altercation during the night.
· Highway 21 – A store manager advised that an employee had been giving away free items without her consent.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor had been violating a restraining order by following her.
· Hyacinth Circle – A furniture saleswoman stated that a client threatened to shoot her during a discussion over payments.
· Log Landing Road – A man stated that he accidently had and overdose while smoking crack cocaine.
· Sixth Street – A man stated that one of his girlfriend’s friends punched him in the head for unknown reasons.
· Scholar Drive – A man stated that he was having severe chest pains after a night of binge drinking.
· Goshen Road Extension – A woman stated that someone stole her parking sign from her business.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that an unknown person had recklessly driven onto his driveway.
· Tailwind Trail – A man stated that a suspicious individual had been prowling around his property.
· Zeigler Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his golf cart from his property sometime during the night.
· Deerfield Road – A woman stated that her son punched her during an argument over his employment.
· Commerce Drive – A stolen vehicle was found having been abandoned on the side of the roadway.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance violated a restraining order that she had against him.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that a family member had been stealing parts from his vehicle.
· Elbert Arnsdorff Road – A man stated that someone had stolen lumber from his construction site.
· Stagecoach Avenue – A woman stated that her estranged husband had been harassing her at work.
· Farrington Circle – A woman stated that she had accidently left her garage door open before going out of town.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that a suspicious person had parked outside her place of residence.
· Commerce Court – A man stated that his trailer was damaged while he was trying to unload a motorcycle.
· Long Bridge Road – A man stated that his mailbox had been destroyed through unknown circumstances.