· Billi Joe Taylor, Clark Road – aggravated assault
· Albert Strack, Caroni Drive – aggravated assault, terroristic threats and/or acts and criminal damage to property (first degree)
· Anna Jo Lorenz, Highway 21 – possession and use of drug related objects and driving while license suspended
· Frontage Road – A woman stated that her neighbor threatened to kill the woman’s cat via text messages.
· Mount Pleasant Road – A man advised that he got into an argument with an acquaintance over car speakers.
· Springfield Road – A woman stated that she found a syringe in her backyard while she was cleaning it.
· Shellie Helmey Road – A man stated that he had been trying to retrieve his belongings from his ex-girlfriend’s house.
· Trowell Road – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the knee while chasing after his hunting dogs.
· Rogers Street – A woman stated that someone opened an online account in her husband’s name without their permission.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that an unknown person set fire to a bush in his yard for unknown reasons.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that he got into a verbal altercation with his son over a previous incident.
· Oak Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual damaged his chain fence while he was at work.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that his former girlfriend went to his home and stole some of his clothing.
· Keylime Lane – A woman stated that her boyfriend dumped some beer on her during an argument.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she was contacted by a former friend who she no longer wants to communicate with.
· West First Street Extension – A woman stated that she was having custody issues with her father over her son.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that her house caught on fire after being struck by lightning.
· Flatbush Drive – A man stated that a couple threatened to beat up his daughter during a road rage incident.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A man stated that a former customer threatened to kill him via social media because of a faulty product.
· West 15th Street – A man stated that his cell phone was stolen from the back of his truck while he was at work.
· Burnt Tree Drive – A woman stated that the father of her child damaged her front yard with his vehicle.
· Huger Street – A woman stated that a solicitor tried to scam her out of thousands of dollars by pretending to be with a security company.
· Oak Drive – A woman stated that her roommate stole her disability money from underneath her bed.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that she and her husband discovered an abandoned wallet in a parking lot.
· Highway 80 – A convenience store owner stated that someone broke into the store and stole several items.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that she accidently hit a trashcan while driving down the roadway.
· Oliver Kildare Road – A woman stated that she had gotten involved in some money fraud with a man from another country.
· Kathy Street – A man stated that he was forced to shoot his neighbor’s dog because it killed his chickens.
· Carriage House Drive – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her family over a social media post.
· Ogeechee River Drive – A man stated that he got into a fight with his girlfriend over unknown issues.
· Highway 17 North – A man stated that two vehicles had gotten into a collision on private property.