· Mr. Allen, Indigo Road – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
· Cordero, Mockingbird Drive – criminal trespass and battery (family violence)
· Raquan Williams, Hawthorne Road – driving while license suspended
· Jeff Banas, Blue Jay Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Blair Tillis, Old River Road – failure to maintain lane, driving while license suspended and possession of methamphetamine
· Jason Oneal, Old River Road - failure to maintain lane, driving while license suspended and possession of methamphetamine
· Jacob Anthony Fouchey, Badger Road – removal or attempted removal of weapon from public official, willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and possession of methamphetamine
· Luis Diaz, Elm Street – giving wrong signal and driving while license suspended
· Andes Kicklighter, Blue Jay Road – possession of methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, use of lights/siren prohibited, possession of firearm or knife during commission of crime and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Dante Capers, Goshen Commercial Park Drive – agency assist and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jennifer Bullard, Sandhill Road – speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving while license suspended and possession of more than one ounce of marijuana
· Michael Bullard, Sandhill Road - speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving while license suspended and possession of more than one ounce of marijuana
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that her husband smoked crack and accused her of cheating on him.
· Pebblestone Drive – A woman stated that her husband slapped her across the face during an argument.
· Green Paddock Circle – A woman advised that her daughter had been attacked by her neighbor’s dog and starched on the back.
· Magnolia Drive – A woman stated that she was bitten on the arm by her father’s dog while she was feeding it.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that someone had used her personal information in an attempt to steal her phone number.
· Georgia 404 West – A man stated that an object flew into his windshield and shattered it while her was driving down the road.
· Mount Pleasant Road – A man stated that his cousin punched him in the mouth during an argument over a guest.
· Long Bridge Road – A man stated that his girlfriend punched him in the groin during a fight over a toilet.
· Lamons Drive – A group of children stated that they saw a man with a large gash on his head laying in a driveway.
· Antigua Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person keyed her boyfriend’s car for unknown reasons.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend punched her in the mouth during an altercation.
· Lorenzo Hurst Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole two shotguns, a pocket watch and over $20 in cash from his home.
· Ashley Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend threatened to burn down her house during a fight.
· Formosa Drive – A man stated that a reckless driver hit a mailbox and two road signs in his community.
· Ashley Drive – A woman stated that she and her ex-husband got into a verbal altercation over child care.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A merchandise rack was discovered having been mysteriously placed outside of a convenience store.
· Oetgen Road – Someone was spotted running from police officers after calling 911 and hanging up.
· Green Paddock Circle – A woman stated that her dog killed a cat that had wandered onto her property.
· Webb Road – A man stated that one of his clients had been refusing to make payments on a vehicle.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A woman stated that her vehicle’s bumper was damaged by a mirror that flew off another car.