· Anthony Venier, Highway 17 – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Kevin Adkins, Midland Road – no insurance (citation)
· Anthony Greene Jr, Highway 21 – no insurance, headlight requirements, possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
· Ananzi Harden, Highway 21 - no insurance, headlight requirements, possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
· Austin Poythress, Highway 21 South – holding or supporting wireless communication device and driving while license suspended or revoked (both citations)
· Kevin Thomas, Shawnee Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to appear for trial or court appearance and probation violation
· Blake Davis, Golden Drive – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and disorderly conduct
· Sorowon Basdeo, Little McCall Road – driving under the influence of drugs and failure to maintain lane
· Green Drive – A juvenile stated that a neighbor’s dog bit him on the leg while he was walking to a friend’s house.
· Tuckaseeking Road – A woman advised that her nephew entered her truck without her permission.
· Reynard Drive – A woman stated that her neighbors stole her package the was accidently delivered to their home.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that her significant other hit her and put a cigarette out on her forehead.
· Fourth Street Extension – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her husband over her work ethic.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that his wife had violated a restraining order he had against her.
· Egypt Ardmore Road – A man stated that his barn caught on fire through unknown means while he was tending to the goats.
· Caroni Drive – A man stated that he accidently backed his truck into the hitch of a camper while moving some pallets.
· Santa Anita Way – A woman stated that an unknown person broke into her vehicle and stole several items.
· Goshen Road – A bank manager stated that a check had been cashed two times through her bank.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that a semi-truck driver pulled a gun on him during a road rage incident.
· Palmetto Drive – A couple stated that an unknown individual had been withdrawing money from their accounts.
· Sixth Street – A man stated that his girlfriend went missing while he was away from his place of residence.
· Little McCall Road – A man stated that someone wrote a fraudulent check in his name and tried to cash it.
· Red Bluff Run – A woman stated that her neighbor had been suspiciously taking pictures of her yard.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that a suspicious man approached her home and asked for a jump.
· Exley Loop – A woman stated that she paid a deposit to move into a house that had not been vacated.
· High Pointe Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person had attempted to scam her out of $75 using a fake speeding ticket.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole her dolly while she was away from her home.
· Old Augusta Road – A man stated that two of his air conditioning units caught on fire through unknown means.
· Zeigler Road – A man stated that someone shot at the passenger side of his vehicle for unknown reasons.
· Stonesthrow Court – A man stated that an unknown person made two unauthorized transactions on his account.