· William Long, Highway 80 – fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving
· Justin Celeste, Old River Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Patrick Stewart, Highway 21 South – terroristic threats and/or acts, cruelty to children and simple battery (family violence)
· Highway 21 South – A hotel clerk stated that a man was sleeping in the lobby and refusing to leave.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that his friend’s dog bit him on the face while he was sleeping at the friend’s place.
· Shari Drive – A man advised that his gold necklace had been stolen out of his bedroom by his neighbor.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that her license plate was stolen off her vehicle after it had been repossessed.
· Old River Road – An abandoned ATV was spotted stuck in a deep ditch on the side of the roadway.
· Hawthorne Drive – A woman stated that her daughter threatened to kill her over the use of a car.
· Brittany Lane – A man stated that he got into a dispute with his girlfriend over their relationship and the care of their child.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that her son’s apartment had been broken into while he was away.
· Southern Charm Way – A woman stated that she got into a verbal altercation with her boyfriend.
· Huger Street – A man stated that his girlfriend broke several items in his house during a verbal fight.
· Possum Trail – A man stated that someone stole several copper coils from his property while he was away.
· Midland Pines Road – A woman stated that her roommate stole several pieces of jewelry from the woman’s bedroom.
· Blue Jay Road – A vehicle with a flat tire and a busted window was spotted abandoned on the side of the road.
· Jennifer Circle – A woman stated that a suspicious man went to her door and asked her about gun control.
· Roebling Road – A woman stated that an unknown person charged $1000 to her bank account without her permission.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that an unknown individual rummaged through his disabled vehicle.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that he found a cell phone and some marijuana near his property line.
· Crystal Drive – A man stated that someone rummaged through his vehicle sometime during the night.
· Patterson Drive – A trash collector stated that he got into a verbal dispute with a property owner.
· Butternut Court – A man stated that he was bitten on the knee by his neighbor’s dog while he was in his yard.