· Robert Scott, McLaws Road – request for ambulance service when not reasonably needed
· Ms. Roth, Ranch Road – pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs and request for ambulance service when not reasonably needed
· Melissa Allen, Greene Drive – pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs
· Tracy, Long Bridge Road – simple battery (family violence)
· Shaquida Jones, Fourth Street Extension – disorderly conduct
· Christina Adkinson, Withlacoochie Avenue – wanted person (warrant service)
· Michael Stephen Ursrey, Old Augusta Road – possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects and wanted person (warrant service)
· Sapphire Ferron, Noel C Conaway Road – driving while license suspended
· Commerce Drive – A woman stated that her cell phone was stolen from her vehicle after it was repossessed.
· North Ash Street – A woman stated that a window at the board of education had been busted out.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that someone used her personal information to access her savings account.
· Mockingbird Drive – A man advised that his tire blew out after he accidently ran over a pot hole while driving.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that an unknown person entered her house by prying open the back door.
· Industrial Boulevard – A woman stated that a package which contained a kayak was stolen from her place of employment.
· Springfield Road – Several individuals stated that a drunk driver hit a vehicle on the road with an ATV.
· Barrister Circle – A man stated that he got into an argument with his wife over their kids and her drinking habits.
· Dogwood Way – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his boat and his trailer from his property.
· Hebert Kessler Road – A man stated that his truck became disabled when he ran over a large pothole.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend refused to return his dog that he let her temporarily keep.
· Pecan Grove Boulevard – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog bit her on the leg while she was checking her mail.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that his niece had a stolen vehicle dropped off on his property.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that he saw a dog get killed by a car that was driving down the road.
· Interstate Circle – A woman stated that she and her son got into an altercation before he fled on a bike.
· Kieffer Road – A man stated that someone had been stealing his mail from his mailbox for several days.
· Winnai Lane – A man stated that he found his rifle which he had long believed to have been stolen.
· Hadden Lakes Road – A woman stated that several stamps and a Christmas ornament had been stolen from her mailbox.
· Highway 17 South – A general store manager stated that a former employee stole a pack of cigarettes and $50 from the store.
· Pecan Grove Boulevard – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend pushed her to the ground during a fight.
· Union Springs Road – A man stated that an unknown person had stolen a package from his mailbox.
· Union Springs Road – A man stated that an unknown individual had stolen a package from his mailbox.
· Benjamin Gnan Road – A man stated that someone had stolen a check book from his mailbox and used it to access the man’s bank account.
· Van Road – A man stated that workers at a nearby construction site had been making constant noise and catcalling his daughters.
· Samuel Smalls Sr Avenue – A group stated that they got into a physical altercation at a gathering.