· Ravian Johnson, Highway 21 – aggressive driving and criminal trespass
· Matthew Jarrell, Highway 21 South – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Jason Grant, Highway 21 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Ryan Smith, Old Marlow Road – theft by taking (felony)
· Teaire Washington, Old River Road – possession of firearm or knife during commission of a crime, possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders, possession and use of drug related objects and manufacture/deliver/administer/sell/possess wild synthetic
· Mr. Watson, Courthouse Road – damage to county property (citation)
· Highway 21 South – A convenience store cashier stated that a woman left her wallet on the counter.
· Bay Lane – A man advised that his girlfriend had stolen money from his account while he was in jail.
· Fox Street – A woman stated that her husband had been harassing her over the phone and in person.
· Riverside Drive – A woman stated that she was in a dispute with her daughter over her living arrangements.
· South Laurel Street – A man stated that his protective vest had gone missing while he was moving.
· Old Augusta Road South – An intoxicated man allowed his dog to attack a police officer on his property.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that he found an abandoned dog inside a kennel on the side of the road.
· Mustang Drive – A man stated that his ex-wife broke the top of the stove in his place of residence.
· Sixth Street – A man stated that his neighbor’s employees had been driving through his yard at a high rate of speed.
· Mustang Drive – A man stated that his former wife had become belligerent after he served her eviction papers.
· Green Paddock Circle – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband over their child.
· Possum Trail – A man stated that his neighbor had been suspiciously prowling around the neighborhood.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman stated that someone hit her dog with their car in her driveway and didn’t report it.
· McCall Road – A storage manager stated that two motorhomes were stolen from his facility by an unknown person.
· Benjamin Gnann Road – A man stated that a vehicle was stolen from his lot sometime during the night.
· Blair Way – A woman stated that her nephew took her vehicle from her property and failed to return it to her.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that her vehicle broke down in the middle of a turning lane.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that her boyfriend had overdosed on heroin in the early morning hours.
· Newton Road – A woman stated that she accidently hit a dog that ran in front of her vehicle while driving down the road.
· Highway 21 South – A gas station employee stated that a customer had shoplifted from the store.