· Miguel Moreno-Roman, Highway 21 – driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while unlicensed, failure to maintain lane, open alcohol container and headlight requirements
· Bryan Bishop, Highway 119 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Mark Starling, Flat Bush Drive – driving under the influence of drugs (citation)
· Justin Alters, Pleasant Acres Road – failure to maintain lane and possession of alcohol by minor (both citations)
· Trakia Bradford, Old River Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance and driving while license suspended (both citations)
· Christopher Chambers, Long Bridge Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, hit and run and reckless driving
· James Edwards, Mount Pleasant Road – possession of tools for commission of a crime, criminal trespass, criminal damage to property and arson (first degree)
· Ashley Sanchez, Nease Road – driving under the influence of drugs
· Redmond Road – A man stated that he got into an argument with his fiancé over firearms in their house.
· Low Ground Road – A man advised that an employee spray painted several items on a job site following an altercation.
· Plantation Way – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been refusing to leave her home.
· Greene Drive – A man stated that he found a small firearm in the middle of the road in his subdivision.
· Rebel Estates Drive – A woman stated that her estranged husband took several items from her place of residence.
· Hiawasee Road – A man stated that someone stole his boat out of his front yard while he was away.
· Roebling Road – A man stated that a dog ran into his vehicle and damaged the rear passenger door.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that a tree fell onto his power line while he was doing some yard work.
· River Branch Road – A power worker stated that a truck driver accidently hit a power pole while driving down the road.
· Sir Arthur Court – A woman stated that she got into a physical fight with an acquaintance for unknown reasons.
· Andrews Lane – A man stated that he got into a physical dispute with his brother over Thanksgiving dinner.
· Rebel Estates Drive – A man stated that his wife ran over his cell phone during a heated argument.
· Highway 119 North – A gas station owner stated that a customer filled up his truck then drove away without paying.
· Nease Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend kicked the door of her residence open during an altercation.
· Arnsdorff Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her fiancé over their relationship.
· Eagle Drive – A man stated that he accidently set his house’s bathroom on fire while smoking a cigarette.
· Roebling Road – A vehicle was spotted having caught on fire very close to a populated residential area.
· Newton Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance and her husband had stolen the woman’s medication.
· Long Bridge Road – A convenience store owner stated that an unknown person broke into his store and stole money from the cash register.
· Fourth Street – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend went to her home and stole one of her children’s cell phones.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his minibike from his yard sometime during the night.
· Lord Effingham Drive – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her daughter over the daughter’s child.
· Palmetto Drive – A man stated that two acquaintances had stolen five of his father’s firearms from his house.
· Bradford Drive – A man stated that his neighbor walked across his property despite a criminal trespass notice.
· Highway 119 North – A woman stated that her husband took her purse during a heated argument.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that she got into a fight with an acquaintance while walking in front of her home.
· Old Lake Road – A woman stated that several individuals had gotten into a verbal altercation in a shared place of residence.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that his former girlfriend took his vehicle without his permission.