· Felecia Johnson, Noel C Conaway Road – driving under the influence of drugs and speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Quentin Jenkins, Highway 17 – driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and failure to maintain lane
· David Harmon, Highway 80 – criminal trespass
· Madison Robinson, Old River Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Kevin Jackson, Highway 21 – fleeing or attempting to elude and driving under the influence of drugs
· Old River Road – A man stated that some suspicious persons had parked their vehicle on his property.
· Josiah Morgan Road – A woman advised that she had been scammed out of nearly $3,000 over the phone.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that she got into an argument with an acquaintance over cleaning duties.
· Rosebud Place – A man stated that someone shot out his kitchen window while he was sitting in the living room.
· Pine Street – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his rental property and stole several tools.
· Standard Lane – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been junking up her property for some time.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend physically assaulted her during an altercation.
· Church Hill Road – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been stalking her via social media.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that his employer was tricked into wiring money into a fraudulent account.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole her golfcart in the middle of the night.