· Jasper Overstreet, Highway 21 – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement and driving while license suspended
· Daniel Mendez, Brogdon Road – battery (family violence)
· Ashley Swindell, Old Dixie Highway South – possession of methamphetamine and possession and use of drug related objects
· Ms. King-Bey, Ashley Drive – criminal trespass and simple assault (family violence)
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that someone attempted to break into his house by prying open the back door.
· Brewer Boulevard – A man advised that an unknown person used his personal information to pay for electrical services.
· Burke Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance threatened to beat him up during a phone conversation.
· Old Oak Drive – A man stated that his tenants had not left his property as per the terms of an eviction notice.
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that he received a bill for using a water meter that did not belong to him.
· Maple Drive – A man stated that he was not given a dog that he was promised after paying for it in full.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that she accidently hit a pothole with her vehicle and flattened two of her tires.
· Victoria Circle – A woman stated that she had gotten into a verbal altercation with her husband over a marital dispute.
· Power Company Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend while they were driving down the road.
· McCall Road – A man stated that his wife took his keys and his sister’s clothes from their place of residence.
· Keiffer Road – A man stated that he got into a fight with his nephew over some carpentry work that almost became physical.
· Shawnee Road – A man stated that his son left him a threatening voice message on his cell phone.
· Twin Oak Drive – A woman stated that she was bitten on the leg by her neighbor’s dog while out for a jog.
· Saratoga Drive – A man stated that his son was under the influence of drugs and causing a disturbance at the man’s home.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that an unknown individual had used his social security number to open two accounts in his name.
· Highway 119 North – A woman stated that an unknown person had vandalized a trailer that she owns.
· McCall Road – A dump truck driver stated that he damaged several power poles by accidently backing his truck into them.
· Zipperer Road – A man stated that he got into a fight with his girlfriend’s boss over his relationship with the girlfriend.
· Danelle Loop – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend called her from jail despite a protection order preventing him from doing so.
· Waldhour Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been stalking her by driving around her house.
· Cornerstone Drive – A man stated that he was poked by a syringe needle that was inside some clothes that he bought online.
· Old Stillwell Road – Over a dozen cats were discover inside a room of a house that had become damaged as a result.
· Ardmore Oaky Drive – A man stated that his work truck caught on fire sometime during the night through unknown means.