* Sholandra Patterson, Ebenezer Road – no proof of insurance (citation)
* Dustin Bailey, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
* Stephen Roof, McCall Road – possession of methamphetamine, possession and use of drug related objects, fleeing or attempting to elude and improper lane change
* Joshua Courtney, Brogden Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
* Michael Wheeler, Bob White Lane – driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
* Nicholas Carroll, Goshen Road – expired tag, possession of methamphetamine, possession and use of drug related objects and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
* Heather Widener, Goshen Road - expired tag, possession of methamphetamine, possession and use of drug related objects and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
* Gina Smithson, Midland Road – loitering or prowling
* Dogwood Way – A woman stated that she and her ex-boyfriend got into a physical altercation over a man that she had been texting.
* Highway 119 North – A gas station clerk advised that two masked men had robbed the store at gunpoint before fleeing the scene.
* Central Avenue – A juvenile was spotted driving an ATV on a set of train tracks after having been warned not to.
* Blue Jay Road – A severely damaged vehicle was spotted abandoned along the side of the roadway.
* First Street Extension – A woman stated that her estranged husband had made threatening remarks towards her and her boyfriend over the phone and on social media.
* Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that her daughter’s boyfriend had been harassing her about the custody of the daughter’s child.
* Highway 21 South – A man stated that he crashed his vehicle in a ditch after his girlfriend jerked the wheel out of his hands.
* Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman admitted to smoking marijuana in her house while her children witnessed.
* Usher Place – A woman stated that her husband had left the scene with her children and a firearm following a verbal dispute.
* Highway 21 – A man stated that someone had attempted to break into his place of business by cutting the lock with bolt cutters.
* Pleasant Acres Road – An abandoned vehicle with a bookbag inside of it was spotted stuck in a ditch on the side of the road.
* Towne Park – A man stated that an unknown individual stole a motor from his boat that was located on one of his former properties.
* Log Landing Road – A woman stated that her ex-husband had referred to her in vulgar terms to her child.
* Briarwood Court – A man stated that an unknown person had pulled the wires out of his trailer at some point during the night.
* Nease Road – A man stated that his wife stole $100 from him and that she refused to give it back.
* West First Street – A man stated that someone had made a fraudulent charge of over $600 using his debit card information.
* Crestview Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person stole a refrigerator and two mirrors from her newly constructed house.
* Honey Ridge Road – Several acts of vandalism were spotted on several buildings at a local ball park.
* Highway 119 South – A man stated that someone had attempted to use his account to purchase four cell phones.
* River Branch Road – A woman stated that she received a suspicious check in the mail which turned out to be fraudulent.