· Jordan Kornegay, Midland Road – driving while license suspended
· Ms. Perry, Highway 21 North – too fast for conditions, failure to maintain lane, driving while license suspended and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Grant Grzegorzewski, Highway 21 South – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct
· John Sutlive, River Road Spur – possession of tools for commission of a crime and possession of methamphetamine
· Ronnie Oliver Snipes, Saddlehorn Drive – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
· Susan Webster, First Street Extension – wanted person (warrant service)
· Whistlestop Drive – A couple stated that a mutual acquaintance threatened to punch them in the face during an argument.
· Wisteria Lane – A man advised that he got into a verbal dispute with his wife over his deployment.
· Church Road – A man stated that someone broke into his brother’s house while the brother was away.
· Withlacoochee Avenue – A man stated that an unknown person stole his bank card and used it at a fast food restaurant.
· Hodgeville Road – A man stated that his vehicle was damaged when a driver in front of him kicked up some rocks on a dirt road.
· Blackwater Way – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog escaped and attempted to bite her heel.
· Satinwood Road – A woman stated that a delivery man ran over her dog with his truck and made no attempts to notify her.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her ex-husband took four cameras that were supposed to stay with her.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that her husband had been harassing her over an alleged affair.
· Church Street – A woman stated that she was bitten on the arm by a dog that belonged to her child’s father.
· Rosebud Place – A woman stated that a home was broken into by a man who had a juvenile with him.
· Archer Road – A woman stated that she was being harassed by her ex-boyfriend’s current girlfriend.
· Pine Lake Drive – A man stated that he was being harassed over the phone by a loan department.
· Nixon Chapel Road – A man stated that an unknown individual went onto his property and harassed his dog.
· Formosa Drive – A man stated that someone threw a shovel through his window while he was sitting in his bedroom.
· Pebblestone Drive – A man stated that an unknown person used his personal information to open a credit card in his name.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that he discovered a large crate of ammunition in the woods behind his house.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that an unknown individual used his personal information to have food delivered to an unfamiliar address.
· Williams Road – A woman stated that she had been tricked into providing her social security number to a scammer.
· Goshen Road Extension – A man stated that he found two firearms in a vehicle that he repossessed.