· Tyquan Wallace, Goshen Road Extension – theft by receiving stolen property (misdemeanor)
· Kathleen Woods, Sandhill Road – driving under the influence of alcohol (citation)
· Barnett Williams, McCall Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and agency assist
· Antwaun Dillard, Highway 119 – purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of drugs
· Lotonia Collier, Highway 119 – purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of drugs
· Elijah Lowery, Dogwood Way – criminal trespass
· Moses Fields, Highway 119 North – driving under the influence of alcohol, too fast for conditions and failure to maintain lane
· Juston Hulett, Highway 21 North – battery (family violence)
· Burnt Tree Drive – A woman stated that she got into a heated altercation with her husband in front of their children.
· Butternut Court – A man advised that a suspicious van was seen driving around his neighborhood.
· Mulberry Court – A woman stated that some teenagers broke into her neighbor’s house and stole various items.
· Berryville Road – A man stated that his son was acting in an aggressive manner towards him for unknown reasons.
· Blair Way – A woman stated that an intoxicated acquaintance was beating on her door in the middle of the night.
· Mockingbird Drive – A man stated that he got into a verbal dispute with his girlfriend over her infidelity.
· Jennifer Circle – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her husband over his whereabouts.
· Southern Charm Way – A man stated that an acquaintance threw a vase at him during his birthday party.
· Amsonia Circle – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been visiting her property without her permission.
· Old Louisville Road – A delivery truck driver stated that a man started yelling at him while he was delivering a package.
· Oakton Drive – A man stated that his work truck was severely damaged through unknown means.
· Brittany Lane – A man stated that his stepfather punched him in the head above the left eye during a fight.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that her daughter went into her place of work and made a scene.
· Saint Pauls Road – A man stated that someone used his banking information to make over 25 fraudulent purchases.
· Log Landing Road – A man stated that a local dog scratched up his truck while he was out hunting.
· Abercorn Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his boat trailer while he was fishing.
· Highway 21 – A restaurant manager stated that an unknown individual used counterfeit money to pay for their meal.
· Crape Myrtle Court – A woman stated that her husband took her mailbox from her property without her permission.
· Hunter Court – A man stated that someone charged an ambulance ride in his name using his information.
· Ebenezer Road – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his home and stole several items.
· Buckfield Drive – A woman stated that she had seen a suspicious vehicle driving around her neighborhood.