· Brenda Scarborough, Reynard Drive – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and theft by taking (misdemeanor)
· Mr. Rogers, Earl Lain Road – domestic dispute and criminal trespass
· Steven Banks, Highway 80 – registration requirements, driving while license suspended and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Adam Reese Whitaker, Log Landing Road – driving under the influence of drugs, failure to maintain lane, improper stopping on roadway, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Diana Spikes, Oak Drive – driving under the influence of multiple substances
· Mitchell Lawson, Old River Road – suspended license plate, driving while license suspended and giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
· John, Squirrel Drive – civil matter and wanted person (warrant service)
· Brenda Waller, Ebenezer Road – no insurance and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (both citations)
· Brittany Brown Butts, Courthouse Road – driving under the influence of drugs and failure to maintain lane
· Breyona Hawkins, Highway 119 South – failure to dim headlights, failure to have license on person, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Erika Terrell, Highbluff Road – driving while license suspended and expired tag
· Robert Godby, Midland Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Angela Davidson, Highway 119 South – possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of a schedule I or II controlled substance and wanted person (warrant service)
· Wylly Road – A man stated that his sibling put locks on the entrances to his property to block his access to it.
· Jabez Jones Road – A woman stated that she was bitten on the leg by a stray dog while trying to get it out of the road.
· Haydon Court – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend had been using his debit card information to make thousands of dollars in purchases.
· Beecher Drive – A man stated that someone was prowling around his shed in the middle of the night.
· Little McCall Road – A woman stated that she accidentally hit a power pole after she lost control of her vehicle.
· Quail Run Circle – Two women stated that they got into an altercation after consuming a significant amount of alcohol.
· Jerrel Woods Road – A man stated that his intoxicated wife knocked over several items during an argument.
· Shirley Drive – A man stated that two unknown persons entered his property and started snooping around.
· Saddle Club Way – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his house and stole his laptop.
· Covered Bridge Boulevard – A man stated that a mutual acquaintance made threats against him on social media.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that she discovered several drug related objects in her son’s dirty clothes.
· Chimney Road – A man stated that he and his significant other got into a fight over some relationship issues.
· Ranch Road – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend took several of his hand tools from his place of residence.
· Highway 17 South – A man advised that his tenant was trying to frame him for not supplying adequate water to the home.
· Ebenezer Road – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend’s current boyfriend attempted to run him off the road.
· Interstate 16 – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was driving down the roadway.
· Creekwood Drive – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his home and stole three firearms.
· Saxon Drive – A man stated that his neighbors had been using his water well without his permission.
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that her friend stole her cell phone while the friend was spending the night at the woman’s house.
· Helmey Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been sending her harassing messages via social media.
· Laurel Circle – Several power lines and poles were found on the ground and blocking the roadway.