· Jacob Vanpelt, Springfield Road – theft by taking, terroristic threats and/or acts, harassing communications and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jeff Spivey, Loblolly Court – criminal trespass and simple battery (family violence)
· Timothy, Pine Street – driving while license suspended, willful obstruction of law enforcement officers, possession and use of drug related objects, interference with government property and wanted person (warrant service)
· Mitchell Bailey, Fox Court – criminal trespass and disorderly conduct (county ordnance)
· Brooks Noble, Sam Smart Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects and driving under the influence of alcohol
· David Charles Rahn, Highway 119 – possession and use of drug-related objects, possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders, failure to use signal/improper signal and open alcohol container
· Jabir Elliot, Highway 119 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Richard Barry Mason, Highway 119 South – domestic dispute
· Christopher Goldwire, Chase Drive – mental patient and wanted person (warrant service)
· Shelton Spence III, Heidt Landing Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Yarbrough Landing – A man stated that his neighbor had been using his driveway without his permission.
· Benicia Lane – A man advised that he had been bitten on the chin by a stray dog that had wandered onto his property.
· Hodgeville Road – A man stated that a client’s son became aggressive toward him in his own office.
· Highway 21 North – A woman stated that she was tricked into giving her health insurance number by a scammer over the phone.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that someone tried to pry open the back window of her father’s house.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that his neighbor went onto his property and damaged some of his belongings.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that his tenet was refusing to leave even after serving her an eviction notice.
· Dresler Road – A man stated that an unknown person used his son’s personal information to buy two watches.
· Whitaker Road – A man stated that an unknown individual shot out his bedroom window while he was away.
· Kildee Lane – A man stated that he and his significant other got into an argument over the light bill.
· Victoria Circle – A woman stated that someone broke into her parked vehicle and stole her wallet.
· Bluff Drive – A woman stated that her husband had been harassing her and her mother with his loud truck.
· West First Street Extension – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her via text messages.
· Wakefield Drive – A man stated that he got into an altercation with his ex-wife over her sleeping habits.
· Church Hill Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend smashed the windows in her vehicle and flattened one of the tires.
· Union Springs Road – A man stated that an unknown person had stolen some of his mail from his mailbox.
· Pasofina Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual hit her mailbox with their vehicle while she was away.
· South Laural Street – An abandoned vehicle was spotted blocking traffic on the side of the road near a house.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that he got into a verbal fight with his wife over her alleged affairs.
· Royal Oaks Drive – A woman stated that a large branch fell onto her car while she was sitting in it.