· Timothy Moore, Southern Charm Way – criminal trespass
· Clifford Pevey, Lamons Drive – aggravated assault and battery (family violence)
· Melissa Walsh, Jamestown Drive – battery (family violence)
· Jamie Steed, Gordan Avenue – lock up order
· Frank Lang Jr., Brogdon Road – damage to property, hit and run and driving under the influence of alcohol (all citations)
· Kenneth Curl, Oconee Avenue – criminal trespass
· Aaron Snively, Eagle Drive – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· Hodgeville Road – A man stated that he was having a dispute over some tools with a friend’s son and the friend’s son’s girlfriend.
· Green Paddock Circle – A man advised that his upstairs window was busted out through unknown means.
· Deerfield Road East – A woman stated that she got into an argument with an acquaintance over an unspecified issue.
· Blackwater Way – A man stated that his shed caught on fire after getting struck by lightning during a storm.
· Archibald Street – A woman stated that her stepson had been stalking her by parking in front of her house.
· Riverbranch Road – A man stated that he got into a fight with his partner over various relationship issues.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman stated that someone vandalized her car sometime during the night.
· McCall Road – An abandoned vehicle was spotted having been crashed in a ditch next to the road.
· Knotty Pine Way – A man was spotted attempting to break into a parked vehicle in a local subdivision.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that an unknown person cashed two checks in her name without her permission.
· Sixth Street – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his fountain sometime during the night.
· Racoon Road – A man stated that someone stole a side-by-side from a shed at the back of his property.
· Clover Point Circle – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her husband over an impending divorce.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that got into a physical dispute with her daughter’s father over visitation rights.
· Sand Pine Court – A woman stated that she and her current girlfriend were being stalked and harassed by her ex-girlfriend.
· McCall Road – A police officer stated that he was attacked by an aggressive dog while attempting to serve an eviction notice.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor vandalized her vehicle sometime during the night.
· Lambert Road – A woman stated that an unknown person broke into her home by forcing the back door open.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that an acquaintance stole an ATV from the man’s property while he was away.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her boyfriend beat her during an argument which caused significant bruising on her arm.
· Goshen Road Extension – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his radio from his tow truck.
· Highway 17 South – A gas station owner stated that a man stole several lottery tickets from her store.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that there was a dispute over the visitation rights that he had with his four children.
· Magnolia Drive – A woman stated that she was being harassed by a former friend over the phone.