·• Herbert Stevens, McClaws Road – wanted person (warrant service)
• Christopher Day, Highway 80 – possession of a schedule II controlled substance (citation)
• Trey Payne, Walker Drive – simple assault and terroristic threats and/or acts
• Vincent Young Jr, Church Road – wanted person (warrant service)
• Jason Matthew Paul, Cotton Bluff Court – wanted person (warrant service)
• Dewayne Sanderson, McClaws Road – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
• Jonathan Hughes, Highway 119 South – wanted person (warrant service)
• Michele Crofoot, Ebenezer Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering a child by DUI and possession of a schedule I controlled substance
• Donald James, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
• Billy Garrett, Highway 17 – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving under the influence of alcohol
• Taylor Harvey, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
• Donald Edenfield Jr, Shirley Drive – miscellaneous complaint and wanted person (warrant service)
• West Ninth Street – A man stated that someone opened two money accounts in his name using his information.
• McCall Road – A woman advised that her husband beat her up during a heated domestic dispute.
• Old River Road – A man stated that one of his employees stole concreate from his place of business.
• Clydesdale Court – A man stated that he had been receiving harassing e-mail messages from his mother.
• Mallard Pointe – A woman stated that her son threatened to kill everyone he knew over the phone.
• Benjamin Gnann Road – A delivery man stated that he twisted his ankle while running from two dogs.
• Scholar Way – A man stated that he got into a fight with his granddaughter over her poor attitude.
• Long Acre Road – A man stated that his mobile home slid into a ditch while he was having it moved.
• Goshen Road – A man stated that he was bitten on the hand while trying to get his dog to stop fighting another dog.
• Reed Street – A woman stated that her boyfriend destroyed her house during a heated altercation.
• Jerrell Woods Road – A woman stated that a group of individuals threatened to shoot her and her family.
• Greenwood Road – A woman stated that she was bitten on the hand by her neighbor’s dog while adjusting its collar.
• Sandhill Road – A woman advised that her boyfriend severely beat her up in a violent fit of anger.
• Brookfield Place – A juvenile stated that his younger brother tried to stab him during an argument.
• White Hall Avenue – A woman stated that her disabled sister’s caregiver used the sister’s debit card for personal expenses.
• Stag Road – A man stated that an incarcerated acquaintance had been threatening him over the phone.
• Zeigler Road – A man stated that he paid a contractor to do some yard work that was never completed.
• Low Ground Road – A woman stated that her brother had been disrespectful towards their mother.
• Highway 17 South – A woman stated that her neighbor had damaged her fence and exposed his genitals to her.
• Sandhill Road – An abandoned firearm was spotted laying in the roadway in front of someone’s driveway.
See the complete list of Effingham County Sheriff’s Office reports at www.effinghamherald.net.