· Keahana Livingston, Williams Road – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and domestic dispute
· David Bullington, McCall Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Daniel Hammock, Old River Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance and possession and use of drug related objects
· Michael Clough, Old River Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, driving while license suspended or revoked, seat belt violation, possession and use of drug related objects and wanted person (warrant service)
· Daniel Counts, Sandhill Road – driving under the influence of drugs and obscured or missing license plate
· Alisha Rawls, Tupelo Way – simple battery (family violence)
· Walker Drive – Several people stated that a mutual neighbor was playing very loud music at a party.
· Tupelo Trail – An anonymous informant stated that their neighbors were yelling at each other in the middle of the night.
· Tarver Pond Drive – A man stated that he was having issues gathering his belongings from his ex-girlfriend’s house.
· Highway 30 – Two juveniles were spotted walking along the side of the road without any supervision.
· George Hurts Road – A woman advised that someone was prowling around her backyard sometime during the night.
· Barrister Circle – A man stated that his neighbor had been firing various weapons near his place of residence.
· Violet Drive – A man stated that he accidently injured himself while working with his small firearm.
· Jennifer Circle – A woman stated that a scammer had pretended to be a police officer in an attempt to get her personal information.
· Oliver Kildare Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had been prowling around her home.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that an unknown individual shot at his tractor trailer with a pellet gun.
· McCall Road – A group of juveniles stated that their guardians were extremely intoxicated and were placing them in danger.
· Hummingbird Road – A woman stated that her acquaintance punched and chocked her during an argument.
· Long Pond Road – A man stated that someone stole some lumber from his construction site in the early morning hours.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – An abandoned and unregistered vehicle was spotted sitting on the side of the roadway.
· Dogwood Way – A woman stated that the father of her children visited with the children without her permission.
· Ruby Trail – A woman stated that her estranged husband had been harassing her via phone calls and texts.
· Midland Road – A woman stated that she began having vehicle trouble while driving down the road.
· Conifer Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance placed a hold on his mail without his permission.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that his friend overdosed on an unknown substance sometime during the night.
· Midland Drive – A woman stated that her husband and mother-in-law had been using her food stamps.
· Steeple Run Road – A man stated that his neighbor’s house was struck by lightning during a storm.
· Atlanta Road – A man stated that he accidently backed into a power box with his truck on his property.
· Paddleford Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person opened a cell phone account in her name.
· Highway 80 – A lost wallet with a substantial amount of cash in it was found on the side of the road.
· Aspen Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual used her banking information to purchase a cell phone.
· River Road Spur – A woman stated that her dog went missing while a package was being delivered at her house.
· Hummingbird Lane – A woman stated that she got into a verbal altercation with her intoxicated husband.
· Lura Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her teenage daughter over her cell phone.
· Westwood Drive – A woman stated that her son needed assistance gathering his items from her home.
· Silverwood Drive – A woman stated that she was allowing non-residents into a gated community for a party.
· Silverwood Drive – A man stated that several packages and letters had been opened and discarded by a lake in a subdivision.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that his acquaintance was refusing to return his ATV after he loaned it to him.
· Fay Street – A woman stated that her brother threatened to stab her dog with a knife during a heated fight.
· Riley Court – A woman stated that her mother had been harassing her via constant email messages.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been stalking her at her place of residence.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that someone stole several items from his house during a family gathering.
· Kildee Lane – A woman stated that her former boyfriend slashed the tires of her former husband’s truck.