· Jacob Williams, Highway 80 – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement and driving while license suspended
· James Miner, Old River Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain lane and open alcohol container
· Dwayne Sanderson, Old River Road – possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (all citations)
· Brian Christian Morgan, Highway 119 – no insurance (citation)
· Roy Abbott, West Deerfield Road – criminal trespass and wanted person (both citations)
· Brandon McMahman, Benjamin Gnann Road – theft by taking and wanted person (warrant service)
· Keith Hamilton, Highway 80 – no insurance and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (both citations)
· White Hall Avenue – A man stated that he was scammed out of thousands of dollars by a company that claimed to remove viruses from computers.
· South Pointe Drive – A man advised that an acquaintance had been sending the man’s wife inappropriate photos.
· Godley Road – A man stated that someone had attempted to break into the office of his place of business.
· Cypress Point Road – A woman stated that she was being harassed by her former boyfriend at her home.
· Moore Road – A woman stated that her neighbor keeps driving onto her property and damaging her yard.
· Wallace Drive – A man stated that his friend had refused to deliver a truck that he had bought from the friend.
· Whitker Road – A woman stated that she had been receiving threats from an acquaintance over the phone.
· Santa Anita Way – A juvenile girl stated that an unknown person broke into the house and stole her father’s guns.
· Beebe Road – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog went onto her property and killed her own dog.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that his cousin struck the roof of his vehicle with a pipe and left a mark.
· Bob White Lane – A woman stated that he got into a physical fight with his friend during a misunderstanding.
· Tuckasee King Road – A man stated that an acquaintance pulled a gun on him during an argument.
· Tommy Long Boat Landing – A man stated that several subjects were tearing up a parking lot on ATVs.
· Goshen Road – A man stated that his neighbor accidently cut his cable line while mowing the grass.
· Harvey Road – A man stated that his neighbors had placed a tent and pet semetery on his property without his permission.
· Van Road – A man stated that his estranged wife was refusing to leave his place of residence despite his requests.
· Barrister Circle – A man stated that an unknown individual banged on his door in the middle of the night.
· Highway 21 North – A man stated that part of a nearby church’s carport had been damaged through unknown means.
· South Effingham Plantation Drive – A woman stated that she received a threatening email from a man in her neighborhood.
· Zittrouer Road – A woman stated that his friend threatened to beat him up over the phone during a residential dispute.
· Old Augusta Road – A woman stated that an unknown person stole over $300 in change from her house.
· Little McCall Road – A man stated that he found a small child walking by himself along the side of the road.
· Old Augusta Road South – A woman stated that her estranged husband threatened to shoot up her home.
· Winston Drive – A woman stated that someone threatened her husband over a social media site.
· Deerfield Road West – A woman stated that her neighbor damaged a fence that separates their properties.
· Quaterhouse Drive – A woman stated that she had misplaced a firearm that she had recently loaned to an acquaintance.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that his friend stole his weed eater, two bicycles and a lawn mower.
· Old River Road – An abandoned vehicle was spotted on the side of the road with a small amount of marijuana in it.