· Sherry Horner, Arnsdorff Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Johnny Haney, Blue Jay Road – driving while license suspended and driving under the influence of alcohol (both citations)
· Robin Wayne Ruth, McCall Road – failure to obey stop sign and driving under the influence of alcohol (both citations)
· Joseph Ross Padgett, Old Augusta Road South – headlight requirements and wanted person (warrant service)
· Justin Harmonay, Courthouse Road – possession of a schedule II controlled substance
· John, Westwood Drive – driving while license suspended and welfare check
· Harold Gracen, Highway 17 North – wanted person (warrant service)
· Kenneth Curl, Oconee Avenue – wanted person (warrant service)
· Oglethorpe Avenue – A man stated that he got into a dispute with a truck driver over damage that the truck driver caused to the man’s vehicle.
· Interstate 16 – A woman advised that her daughter attempted to jump out of the woman’s moving vehicle.
· Sandhill Road – A man was spotted driving down the road on a motorcycle with no license plate or driver’s license.
· Highway 30 – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with an acquaintance over unknown issues.
· Aspen Drive – A man stated that he had gotten into an argument with his child’s mother over the child.
· Gable Lane – A man stated that someone stole a battery and a golf cart from the shed in his backyard.
· Kolic Helmey Road – A woman stated that her daughter added herself to the woman’s credit card account without her permission.
· Highway 17 – A woman stated that her son-in-law disappeared with her vehicle after she let him borrow it.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that ex-boyfriend had threatened to shoot her among other things.
· White Bluff Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person cut her grass without her permission.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that a homeless man had set up camp near her place of business.
· East Second Street – Eight housing units in a local housing complex were spotted having caught on fire.
· Exley Road South – A woman stated that several items were stolen from around her place of residence.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that a man stole $100 that she accidently dropped in a store.
· Highway 21 North – A woman stated that her daughter took her truck without her permission and had not returned.
· Blandford Crossing – A woman stated that her nephew threatened to kill her during a fight over a rental property.
· Thimbleweed Court – A man stated that he had gotten into a dispute with an employee over a customer’s broken window.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A woman stated that her wrist was sprained during a physical altercation with her husband.
· Floyd Avenue – A man stated that he accidently knocked down several power lines while moving a piece of heavy machinery.
· Goshen Road Extension – A woman stated that her neighbors were making loud noises at all hours of the night.
· Stillwell Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal confrontation with her husband in front of her children.
· Union Springs Road – A man stated that a juvenile had been riding an ATV on his property and tearing up the ground.
· Mustang Drive – A man stated that he got into a fight with his girlfriend over her former husband.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown individual pulled the door handle off his front door.
· Lakeshore Drive – A man stated that several individuals had been caught drag racing in the neighborhood.
· Cobblestone Circle – A man stated that two individuals stole a suitcase from his car as he was packing it.
· Bob White Lane – A man stated that his girlfriend attempted to strangle him to death with a phone cord.
· Pecan Grove Boulevard – A woman stated that an acquaintance broke into her home and stole several items.
· Scholar Road – A woman stated that her aunt is being harassed by her father over the woman’s younger brother.
· Godley Road – A woman stated that her former coworkers had been sending her harassing text messages.
· Old River Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend pushed her to the ground and broke her tailbone.