· Howard Franklin Granger III, Waterford Court – possession of a schedule I controlled substance
· Emory Bacon, Grace Lane – illegal dumping (citation)
· Mark Deloach, Highway 119 North – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane (both citations)
· Evelyn Cason, West Deerfield Drive – fireworks sale, use, possession or manufacture (citation)
· Kyle Parish, Winston Drive – battery
· Traci Lynette Smith, Reedsville Road – criminal trespass
· Jeffrey Spivey, Loblolly Court – criminal trespass
· Magnolia Place – A man stated that his wife had cut off the power to their house during an argument.
· Floyd Avenue – A man advised that his neighbor’s dog was going onto his property and making a scene.
· Carlton Avenue – A woman stated that she had gotten into an altercation with her stepfather over an eviction dispute.
· Benicia Lane – A woman stated that her estranged husband posted her personal information on an adult website.
· Southern Charm Way – A woman stated that her neighbor had shot her dog with a crossbow sometime during the night.
· Little McCall Road – A man stated that he was bitten on the leg by a dog while delivering a package.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that the personal information of some of her employees had been compromised.
· Saddlehorn Lane – A woman stated that someone had vandalized the home that she was moving out of.
· Windchime Court – A woman stated that an unknown person had been forging her name on checks.
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her boyfriend over his drinking habits.
· Log Landing Road – A woman stated that she provided her driver’s license to a scammer who was pretending to be a potential employer.
· Country Estates Road – A woman states that her ex-husband had been making threatening and racist statements on social media.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that a potential employer had attempted to scam him out of his money.
· Chester Thomas Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual had stolen several items out of a piece of property that she owns.
· Old River Road – A man stated that someone stole his broken-down vehicle from the side of the road.
· Saddle Lane – A woman stated that she had not heard from her son in several days and that his phone was turned off.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person had opened a cell phone account in her name.
· Jennifer Circle – A police officer was bitten on the right leg by a dog while investigating an incident.