· Rufus Craig Hamilton Jr, Stillwater Drive – aggravated assault
· Larry Parrish, Steel Bridge Boat Landing – driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and driving without license
· Allison Stroud, Hodgeville Road – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
· Victoria Williams, Stagecoach Avenue – possession of marijuana less than one ounce (citation)
· Summer Butler, Stagecoach Avenue – possession of marijuana less than one ounce (citation)
· Mitchell Thomas, Old River Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Joseph Woods, North Laurel Street – agency assist
· Gerald Dovich, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Angela Bozeman, Live Oak Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Walter Butler, Live Oak Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Rodger Hall, Foxbow Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Jason Walden, McCall Road – driving under the influence of drugs, possession of a schedule III controlled substance, possession of methamphetamine and failure to maintain lane
· Samantha Grimmer, Zeigler Road – disorderly conduct (county ordnance)
· Aaron Ruffin, McCall Road – driving under the influence of drugs, speeding in excess of maximum limits and purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of illegal substances
· Sir Author Court – A woman stated that someone had used her personal information to buy two televisions online.
· Webb Road – A woman advised that an unknown person poisoned her horse and vandalized her vehicle during the night.
· Willow Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his vehicles and stole a tool bag and a bottle of motor oil.
· Saddlehorn Lane – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend had gone to the post office and stolen his mail.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that her husband grabbed her face and left marks during an altercation.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend tried to run her off the road while she was driving home.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend removed the lock on her storage unit by force.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that the passenger side of her vehicle became damaged through unknown means.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A woman stated that her acquaintance would not do what was asked of her in helping around the house.
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that his girlfriend ran over his leg with an ATV during an argument.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that someone had gone onto his friend’s property and stole the friend’s tractor.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman stated that the father of her child had threatened to cut her throat at a gas station.
· Log Landing Drive – A man stated that his personal belongings went missing from his friend’s house while he was in jail.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that she was bitten on the finger while trying to separate her two dogs who were fighting.
· Whitehall Road – A man stated that he was accidently sprayed with insecticide while he was pumping gas.
· Highway 21 South – A gas station manager stated that one of his employees accidently accepted counterfeit currency during a transaction.
· Sandy Wood Drive – A man stated that he was tricked into providing his personal information to someone over the phone who claimed to be with law enforcement.
· Silver Hill Church Road – A woman stated that an unknown person broke into her car and stole her wallet.
· Pecan Grove Boulevard – A couple stated that an acquaintance had made threats against them when they refused to give him money.
· Quarterhouse Drive – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend stole over $1,500 worth of clothing from his vehicle.
· Zipperer Road – A woman stated that her mother scratched her brother’s girlfriend on the face during a dispute.
· Meadowood Lane – A woman stated that her husband starting cursing at her for no reason when he came home.
· Courthouse Road – A man with an active warrant was spotted inside of a residence before fleeing the scene.
· Highway 119 North – A woman stated that she and an acquaintance had gotten into a verbal argument over money.
· Redbud Road – A man was seen hiding in someone’s back yard after running from police on foot.
· McCall Road South – An abandoned vehicle was spotted sitting on the side of the road and obstructing traffic.
· Courthouse Road – A man was seen taking a picture of an officer’s car while he was walking down the road.
· Squirrel Drive – A man stated that he and a group of people got into an argument over finances at an acquaintance’s house.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that a fellow driver threw something at her car while she was driving down the road which left a small ding.
· Highway 21 North – A man stated that his vehicle spun out of control when he swerved to avoid a bucket in the road.
· Royal Oak Drive – A man stated that his cell phone was stolen from his house while he was away.
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that he accidently hit a yield sign that had fallen in the road with his vehicle.
· Robeling Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend tried to gain entry to her house by breaking out her front window.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual stole the money from his wallet while the two were talking.
· Madison Oaks Drive – A woman stated that a male neighbor had burglarized her place of residence.
· Windstream Drive – A woman stated that her dog had not been feeling well since it had a litter of puppies.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that someone had been using his identity to ask people for gift cards.
· Commercial Drive – A man stated that an unknown person had been using his identity to steal money from his business.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had threatened to kill her if she left him.
· Shawnee Road – A convenience store owner stated that a man stole two bottles of alcohol and three packs of candy from his store.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been following and harassing her.