· Jasmine Jones, Ebenezer Road – possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects, driving under the influence of multiple substances and open alcohol container
· Kristin Mullins, Mockingbird Drive – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and battery
· Tony McKuhen, Highway 80 – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal identity, driving while license suspended and no insurance
· Raheem Sabb, Dog Patch Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects and wanted person (warrant service)
· Ashley Drive – A woman stated that someone broke into a piece of property the she is responsible for.
· Steel Bridge Boat Landing – A man stated that his intoxicated father attempted to kiss him on the lips.
· Long Pond Road – A woman advised that her brother stole their mother’s vehicle while the mother was away.
· Crape Myrtle Court – A man stated that he got into an argument with his wife over relationship issues.
· Zeigler Road – A man stated that an acquaintance stole his car while she was staying at his house.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that her brother was bitten on the hand while trying to break up a fight between two dogs.
· High Bluff Road – A man stated that he got into a verbal dispute with his wife over an unknown issue.
· Oak Street – A man stated that he got into a verbal altercation with his estranged wife over an impending divorce.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that his ex-wife had been refusing to leave his place of residence.
· Quail Run Circle – A man stated that an unknown individual had scratched the hood of his vehicle.
· White Bluff Drive – A woman stated that two unknown men had been snooping around her home.
· Little McCall Road – A mentally unstable woman reported a false kidnapping crime to police officers.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with an acquaintance and the acquaintance’s neighbors over various issues.
· McClaws Road – A man stated that his mother had fallen asleep and that he could not get her attention.
· Rose Hill Drive East – A delivery woman stated that she was bitten on the hip by a dog while delivering a package.
· Merion Street – A man stated that his daughter received minor injuries from his two dogs while the dogs were fighting.
· High Point Drive – A man stated that his computer was stolen from his vehicle sometime during the night.
· Exley Road South – A woman stated that her son was bitten by her neighbor’s dog while he was riding his bike.
· Noel C. Conaway Road – A high school principal stated that he was threatened over social media by a student.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that she was being stalked by her estranged husband at her residence.
· Golden Drive – A man stated that his vehicle’s rear brakes caught on fire while he was driving down the road.
· Nease Road – A woman stated that a cell phone and $100 in cash had been stolen from her vehicle.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that her son was bitten on the left cheek by her neighbor’s dog while he was at the neighbor’s house.
· Highway 21 – A man was spotted with various drug related objects and possibly using them while driving.
· Holly Drive – A man stated that his neighbor drove through his front yard and damaged the grass.
· Central Avenue – Two individuals were spotted arguing very loudly outside of their house over an unknown issue.
· Kildee Lane – A man stated that he got into an argument with his girlfriend over him washing his clothes in her home.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that a metal object fell off a trailer and hit his truck as he was driving down the road.
· Moore Road – A woman stated that someone cut her grass while she was at the beach with her child.
· Jennifer Circle – A man stated that someone used his personal information to make unauthorized transactions from his account.
· Goshen Road Extension – A woman stated that a brown wallet and been stolen from her impounded vehicle.