· Bryant Edwards, Wheeler Cemetery Road – discharge of firearms on or near public highway or street and discharging firearms while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
· Thomas Kaye, Caribbean Village Drive – driving under the influence of drugs
· Michael Kelly, White Bluff Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Calvin Lane, Columbia Avenue – driving while license suspended and tag light required
· Corey, Grace Lane – aggravated cruelty to animals
· Mr. Gregg, Bebee Road – probation violation, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and possession and use of drug related objects
· Eric Schuermann, Saratoga Drive – criminal trespass, possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Pinnacle Way – A woman stated that an acquaintance made threats against her via a social media account.
· Freedom Trail – A woman advised that she had gotten into a disagreement with her husband over an incident with their daughter.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that someone had entered her home while she was away.
· Silver Hill Church Road – A man stated that his neighbor’s dog bit him on the leg three times while he was riding down the road on his bicycle.
· Whitaker Road – A man stated that an abandoned trailer next to his house was set on fire by two trespassers.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A man stated that he fired a gun at the ground in order to get his neighbors to stop fighting.
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that she was scammed out of over $1500 over the phone by a man who claimed to be with the police.
· Paddock Drive – A man stated that his neighbor busted out his vehicle’s window in the middle of the night.
· Ralph Rahn Road – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his house and stole several valuable items.
· River Oak Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend shot a hole in the floor during an altercation.
· Aspen Drive – A mobile home park owner stated that a former tenant had been refusing to leave the premises.
· Highway 17 – A man stated that his vehicle’s tire went flat while he was driving down the roadway.
· Paradise Trail – A man stated that he and his girlfriend had gotten into an argument over the girlfriend’s employment.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she had gotten into a dispute with her brother while driving down the road.
· Old Augusta Road – A man stated that a former employee had been harassing and stalking him at his job site.
· Wisteria Lane – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog attacked her own dog while it was outside.
· Del-A-Rae Circle – A man stated that his stepson threatened to burn down his house during an argument.
· Old Augusta Road South – A woman stated that her disabled vehicle was stolen from the side of the road.