· Shane Pontzius, Oak Drive – aggravated assault, criminal trespass, cruelty to children and battery (family violence)
· Javori Youmans, Highway 17 – speeding in excess of maximum limits and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (both citations)
· Mr. Vincent, Bluff Drive – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and simple battery (family violence)
· Laura Sadley, Highway 17 – theft by shoplifting
· Andre Rosier, Goshen Road Extension – criminal trespass and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Ms. Collins, Indica Place – dogs, cats or livestock running at large prohibited (citation)
· Ronald Funch, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Dana Fowler, Highway 17 – driving while license suspended or revoked and impeding traffic flow (both citations)
· Fernando Martinez Rios, Cottonwood Drive – loitering or prowling, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Old Augusta Road – A woman stated that her son accidently set her back porch on fire with a cigarette.
· Archer Road – A woman advised that she was bitten by her dog while trying to get it to stop fighting another dog.
· Quail Run Circle – A man stated that he got into a fight with an acquaintance over unknown issues.
· North Pine Street – A woman fell down the steps of the courthouse and sustained an injury to her head.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that an unknown person stole two trailers from her property.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his child’s mother had been choked by her husband during a dispute.
· Zeigler Road – A man stated that his neighbors had been playing loud music at odd hours during the evening.
· Fort Howard Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend punched her in the face during an argument.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that his cousin threatened to kill him over a missing jacket and driver’s license.
· Beebee Road – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into an altercation over their relationship.
· Silver Hill Church Road – A man stated that he got into a physical fight with his cousin over his treatment of his aunt.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance stole several items from her place of residence.
· Shadowbrook Circle – A woman stated that her father threatened to shoot her during an argument.
· Newton Court – A foreman stated that someone stole some copper wire from his construction site.
· Sparrow Lane – A woman stated that one of her daughter’s acquaintances shot the woman’s vehicle.
· Palmetto Drive – A man stated that his mother had been scammed out of over $900 over the internet.
· Glory Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual made two fraudulent charges on her account.
· Reynard Drive – A man stated that he had received unemployment benefits despite not applying for them.