· Clark Hodges, Freedom Road – suspicious person and wanted person (warrant service)
· Ricky Hammonds, Mock Road – speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving while license suspended and driving under the influence of alcohol
· George McClennon, Highway 119 – driving while license suspended
· Gabriel Goodwin, Aquaduct Drive – fleeing or attempting to elude, forgery, reckless driving, furnish/sell alcohol to person under 21, driving under the influence of alcohol under the age of drinking, criminal trespass, contributing to delinquency of minor and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Roney Jenkins Jr, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended
· Ebenezer Road – An employee at a business stated that the business had been broken into and several items had been taken.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that someone had stolen one of his trail cameras from a tree.
· Charlton Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had used her personal information to make several transactions without her consent.
· Huger Street – A man stated that his neighbor threatened him with a gun during an altercation between the two.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that a lawn care company broke four pipes in his yard while performing maintenance.
· Zettler Loop – A woman stated that an unknown individual set fire to the shed in her backyard while no one was watching.
· Bay Road – A woman advised that an acquaintance had taken her vehicle without her permission.
· McCall Road – A man stated that someone stole his wallet while he was at a local convenience store.
· Caroni Drive – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his home and stole several items.
· Central Avenue – A man was spotted evading police officers on an ATV at a very high rate of speed.
· Highway 17 – A woman was seen attempting to steal various items from the back of a local general store.
· Deerfield Road – A man stated that a tree accidently fell on a power line while he was cutting it down.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that he was involved in a road rage incident that stemmed from a traffic violation.
· Ardmore Oaky Road – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his place of residence and stole his gaming system.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A woman stated that someone tried to break into her house in the middle of the night.
· Bradford Drive – A woman stated that her father’s ex-caregiver had broken into their home despite having a restraining order placed on her.
· Race Path Road – A woman stated that she had somehow misplaced two very valuable pieces of jewelry.
· McCall Road – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was washing it through unknown means.
· Ardmore Oaky Road – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his house by throwing a bedrail through his sliding glass door.
· Hope Lane – A man stated that a woman hit his car with her own car while they were both driving down the road.
· Mustang Drive – An abandoned vehicle was spotted sitting on the side of the roadway with a suspicious registration status.
· Old Augusta Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole two carts from his construction site.