· Jabrell Antonio Blake, Davis Street – aggravated assault on law enforcement officer
· Donald Whitaker, Davis Street – aggravated assault on law enforcement officer
· Kenyon O’Neal, Highway 17 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Kyla Desimone, Old Louisville Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance and failure to maintain lane
· Justin Alters, Dailey Drive – driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of alcohol by minor
· Jeremy Alvin Cowart, Brittany Lane – possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders
· Christo Primus-Gerideau, Rabun Street – agency assist
· Stephen Bennett, McCall Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Frederick Hurst, Highway 21 – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
· Mr. Stout, Exley Street – wanted person (warrant service)
· Zachary Robert Haddock, Highway 21 – no insurance, expired tag and wanted person (warrant service)
· Christina Adkinson, Magnolia Drive – public drunkenness, loitering or prowling and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers
· Crystal Drive – A woman stated that she was bitten on the wrist by her dog while she was trying to get it to stop fighting her other dog.
· Nease Road – A woman advised that her neighbor’s dog had gotten loose killed one of her chickens.
· Old River Road – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her boyfriend over various relationship issues.
· Arnsdorff Road – A man stated that he found a box filled with young puppies abandoned on the side of the road.
· Withlacoochie Avenue – A man stated that someone threatened to kill him over the phone over a female coworker.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that his aunt sold two of his vehicles without his permission.
· Westminster Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person hacked into her bank account and stole over $900.
· Ridge Road – A wanted man was spotted trespassing on someone’s property while hiding from police.
· Arnsdorff Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her boyfriend over their relationship.
· Caroni Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his camper and rummaged through it.
· Benecia Lane – A woman stated that she had been scammed out of over $200 while trying to buy a gaming console online.
· Crape Myrtle Court – A man stated that he got into an argument with his wife over their children.
· Loblolly Court – A woman stated that she got into a fight with a male acquaintance over a cell phone.
· Rahn Station Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance gave away some of her belongings without her permission.