* Isaac Upchurch, Highway 21 South – driving while license suspended or revoked and tag light required
* Taylor Thompson, Little McCall Road – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
* Willie Hicklen, Brogdon Road – driving under the influence of drugs, failure to dim headlights and possession of methamphetamine
* Jack Shores, Highway 21 – alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle and failure to maintain lane
* Chainberence Hall, Ash Street Extension – driving while license suspended or revoked and improper stopping on roadway
* Jeremy McCarr, Highway 119 – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to dim headlights
* Purcell Adams, Lord Effingham Drive – unlawful conduct during 911 call
* Arthur Lawson, Sand Hill Road – hit and run, seat belt violation, improper backing, fleeing or attempting to elude, driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to obey stop sign
* Brittany Sloan, Schuman Drive – knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license, no insurance and driving while license withdrawn (all citations)
* David Cary, Highway 21 – improper lane change and driving while license suspended or revoked
* Christy Bayne, Highway 21 – alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle
* Marcqus Elliot Simmons, Highway 21 – forgery (first degree), giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement, wanted person (warrant service), speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving without license
* Joshua Dowell, Highway 119 – driving under the influence of drugs, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession of methamphetamine, possession and use of drug related objects and failure to maintain lane
* Joseph Adam McKinney, Squirrel Drive – discharge of firearms on or near public highway or street and maintaining a disorderly house
* Blandford Road – A woman stated that a dog entered her yard and killed four of her chickens.
* Clyde Road – A woman advised that her cousin gave away the woman’s bedroom furniture to the woman’s ex-boyfriend without the woman’s permission.
* Paddock Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend went to her house without her permission and refused to leave.
* Goshen Road – A man stated that he and his wife were threatened by his sister’s tenants over some eviction papers and a previous incident involving a dog bite.
* McLaws Road – A man stated that three of his firearms were stolen by an unknown person.
* West First Street Extension – A woman stated that someone used her credit card information to purchase over $350 in goods at a home improvement store.
* South Columbia Avenue – A bank worker stated that she suspected that a customer was being swindled out of his money by two con artists in Africa.
* Zeigler Road – A man stated that his estranged wife had broken into his home and stolen several items.
* Knotty Pine Circle – A woman stated that her family got into a dispute while she was trying to move her aunt out of the house.
* Saddleclub Way – A man stated that his roommate had stolen his table saw. The roommate later claimed that the table saw was his and that he was simply taking it back.
* Schuman Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance had stolen his license plate and his blue pressure washer.
* Morgan Cemetery Road – A man stated that his neighbor’s generator was extremely loud and was causing a disturbance at night.
* Courthouse Road – A woman stated that her husband had threatened to shoot her during an argument.
* West First Street Extension – A woman stated that her husband attacked her with a bottle and a drill during two separate altercations.
* Blackwater Way – A woman stated that she was swindled out of over $12,000 by a man that she met online.
* Commercial Drive – A woman stated that eight vehicle titles were stolen from her business’s mailbox.
* Saratoga Drive – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his shed and stole several items.