· Destiny Tuttle, Elbert Arnsdorff Road – agency assist
· Candy Carroll, Highway 80 – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, driving under the influence of drugs and open alcohol container
· Richard Salyer, Stagefield Road – terroristic threats and/or acts and wanted person (warrant service)
· Frazier Alexander Smith, Old River Road – driving while license suspended and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license
· Mr. Prescott, Quail Run Circle – driving under the influence of alcohol and unlawful conduct during 911 calls
· Raymond Williams, Midland Road – theft by receiving stolen property (misdemeanor)
· Bruce Shuman, Arnsdorff Road – criminal trespass, domestic dispute and battery (family violence)
· Dustin Kersey, Old Jenkins Turnpike – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
· Rosehill Drive – A man stated that he got into an argument with his son over his living arrangements.
· Old Dixie Highway – A man advised that a truck driver damaged several items on the man’s property with his truck.
· Cardinal Road – A man stated that he was swindled out of $30 by an individual on a social media site.
· Tuckasee King Road – A woman stated that her roommate stole her vehicle to go sell illegal narcotics.
· Dorothy Lane – A man stated that someone broke into his unlocked car and stole several various items.
· Marion Avenue – A man stated that an acquaintance pointed a gun at him over a money dispute.
· Go Cart Road – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend severely damaged his vehicle while he was out of town.
· Old River Road – A man stated that two robbers knocked him unconscious on the side of the road with the intent to steal his wallet.
· Ford Road – A man stated that an unknown person pried open his toolbox and rummaged through it.
· Blandford Crossing – A woman stated that an unknown individual had made unauthorized purchases using her credit card.
· Majestic Drive – A man stated that his recently unlicensed son had been operating a motor vehicle.
· Interstate 16 – A man stated that his vehicle was damaged by a tire that blew off another vehicle in front of him.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that one of her tenants stabbed a bed in one of her rooms with a knife.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that someone dented his vehicle’s rear bumper through unknown means.
· Edgewater Drive – A woman stated that her juvenile son stole her handgun for use in gang related activities.
· Thoroughbred Drive – A woman stated that her social security number had been compromised by a scammer over the phone.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her neighbor had been sexually harassing her while she was walking her dog.
· Pirya Court – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had gotten drunk and was throwing things around her yard.