· McCall Road – A man was spotted fleeing from police officers in his vehicle at a high rate of speed.
· Irene Street – A woman stated that her ex-husband’s girlfriend went into her house and stole her dog.
· Shari Drive – A man advised that he got into an argument with his fiancé over relationship issues.
· Savannah Town Road – A woman stated that two of her dogs were violently attacking her third dog.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A man stated that he found an abandoned handgun while fishing in a local creek.
· Ray Fetzer Drive – A woman was spotted driving under the influence of drugs while picking up her son from school.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that he caught someone trespassing on his personal property.
· Goodley Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had threatened her daughter via social media.
· Kildee Lane – A man stated that he got into an altercation with his ex-girlfriend over his new girlfriend.
· Withlacoochee Drive – A woman stated that she was scammed out of $500 over the phone by a man who claimed to be with social security.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an acquaintance had failed to pay for a trailer that he had rented from the man.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his home and stole several guns.
· Log Landing Circle – A man stated that he got into a fight with his wife over the fact that she had caught a virus and spread it to her family.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that a man who she hired to do work on her property stole some of her belongings.
· Oakton Drive – A man stated that two of the trailers in his trailer park had their windows busted out.
· Old River Road – A man was spotted driving down the road on a suspended license and an expired tag.
· Dorothy Lane – A waste truck driver stated that he accidently backed into a utility pole while making his rounds.
· Highway 17 North – A man stated that someone broke into his vehicle during the night and stole $500 in cash.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that an unknown person stole some signs from his front yard sometime during the night.
· Latoya Perry, Highway 21 – fleeing or attempting to elude and agency assist
· Brandon Mikell, Highway 21 South – purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of marijuana (citation)
· Destiny Ojeda, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended, tag light required and giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
· Barien Proctor, Highway 21 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects and open alcohol container
· Thomas Nettles, McCall Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Racheal Barrineau, Highway 21 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Mr. Boone, Highway 17 North – speeding in excess of maximum limits and possession of marijuana less than one ounce (both citations)
· Keith Riggsby, Honey Ridge Road – fleeing or attempting to elude and head/tail light requirements (both citations)
· Dana Piazza, McCall Road – driving while license suspended and speeding in excess of maximum limits