* Amber Cass, Spring Hill Road – simple battery (family Violence)
* Berenise Balleza, Old River Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
* Otha Gibson, Old Dixie Highway – driving under the influence of alcohol
* Quamie Kent, Central Boulevard – wanted person (warrant service)
* Jonathan Bailie, Lauren Drive – disorderly conduct
* Justin Deloach, Highway 119 South – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
* Jordan Ellis, Highway 119 South – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
* Mr. Graham, High Point Drive – simple battery (family violence)
* Donald Crowley, Buckingham Drive – no insurance (citation)
* Thomas Riddell, Town Park Drive – driving while license suspended or revoked
* Adria Mixon, Highway 21 South – speeding in excess of maximum limits, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance; drugs not in original container and possession of marijuana less than one ounce
* Ricky Lee, Highway 21 South – pedestrian must not dart out in traffic and pedestrian must not stand in the roadway to solicit a ride
* William Harrelson, Old River Road – windshield requirements; fleeing or attempting to elude; obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers; driving while license suspended or revoked; failure to obey stop sign; possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and possession of methamphetamine
* Dometric, Elm Street – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
* Unknown juvenile, South Effingham Middle School – terroristic threats and/or acts and disruption or interference with operation of public schools
* Old Augusta Road – A man and a woman died after they became entrapped in a burning vehicle.
* Shadowbrook Circle – A man stated that a couple attacked him after the man’s daughter ran over the couple’s mail box with a golf cart.
* Cleo Court – A man stated that he and his wife got into a verbal altercation after he accidently kicked her in the leg.
* Sisters Ferry Road – A woman stated that a tow truck driver accidently ran over her foot as he was going to collect her vehicle.
* Belmont Drive – A man had to be taken to a local hospital for a hand injury after he hit his girlfriend’s windshield with a rachet.
* Mockingbird Drive – A man stated that he and his wife got into a fight over their previous relationships.
* Caroni Drive – A man stated that his trailer was stolen while he was traveling out of state.
* Carlton Avenue – A father stated the he got into a physical altercation with a man over the father’s son’s drug abuse.
* Effingham County Hospital – A woman stated that the family dog bit her on the ear when she bent down to inspect it.
* Effingham County High School – A man stated that one of the school’s coaches threatened to beat him after the two got into an argument.
* Needle Pointe Drive – A man stated that someone stole his generator off his front porch.
* Sandhill Road – A woman stated that some tenants that she had evicted showed back up at the residence uninvited.
* Mount Pleasant Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend broke into her bedroom and hit her on the arm.
* Rail Road Avenue – A woman stated that someone dumped trash on her property while picking up a truck.
* Cypress Cove Lane – A woman stated that her son was being stalked by someone that he met at summer camp.
* Kensington Circle – A man stated that someone broke into his vehicle and stole his wallet. A woman in the same area also reported that her wallet was stolen out of her vehicle.
* Pecan Grove Boulevard – An abandoned vehicle was spotted sitting in the roadway, creating a hazard for oncoming traffic.
* Laurel Hill Road – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into a physical dispute.
* Blackwater Way – A man stated that his ex-wife disobeyed a restraining order by showing up at his house.
* Quarterhorse Drive – A man and a woman stated that each of their vehicles had been broken into and items stolen.
* Clover Pointe Circle – A man stated that someone had placed their personal trash in a dumpster at a house that he was working on.
* Shae Lane – A man stated that his step-grandson hit him in the ribs after the two got into a fight over the step-grandson being kicked out.
* Centerwood Court – A man stated that someone hacked into his account on a rental site and tried to pass off his rental property as their own.
* Hope Lane – A woman stated that someone had been trying to use her information to apply for Medicaid.
* Effingham County High School – A woman stated that a man shoved her daughter to the ground during a football game.
* High Pointe Drive – A woman stated that she was being harassed by her daughter over the phone.
* Gnann Way – A woman stated that a truck damaged the building and gate at the front of her neighborhood.
* Goshen Road – A man stated that someone broke into his residence and stole his medication.
* Jarrell Woods Road – A woman stated that two men tried to break into her car before she scared them away with her gun.