· Heather Hendrix, McCall Road – driving without license on person, failure to maintain lane and possession of marijuana less than one ounce (all citations)
· Willis Kessler, Barfield Way – failure to stop at a stop sign and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Mabry Overstreet, Tunnel Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· James Kendricks, Blue Jay Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects and tampering with evidence (felony)
· Emily Roberts, Blue Jay Road - possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession and use of drug related objects and tampering with evidence (felony)
· Aaron Parker, Fort Howard Road – failure to maintain lane
· Ms. Bell, Highway 30 – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects, driving under the influence of drugs, driving while unlicensed and driving left of center
· Gage Morgan, Old Louisville Road – burglary (second degree)
· Stephen Francis, McCall Road – fleeing or attempting to elude police, reckless driving and simple battery (family violence)
· Kaithlynn Grover, Midland Road – speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· Ms. Brown, Pinnacle Way – simple assault (family violence)
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her boyfriend over his alleged infidelity.
· Sandhill Road – A man advised that he was bitten on the finger while trying to get his two dogs to stop fighting.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that she had misplaced her credit cards while attending a football game.
· Saddle Club Way – A man was spotted trespassing on a basketball court that was closed for the evening.
· Highway 21 North – A man stated that someone broke into his place of business while it was closed.
· Goshen Drive – A man stated that he and his girlfriend got into a verbal argument over drugs and alcohol.
· Fifth Street – A woman stated that her roommate stole her ATV as well as money from her purse.
· Old River Road – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with a male acquaintance over a ring.
· Porters Landing Road – A man stated that an acquaintance was not providing adequate care for his horse.
· High Point Drive – A woman stated that her daughter had stolen three of her rings from her jewelry box.
· Barrister Circle – A woman stated that an unknown person hit her mailbox with their vehicle and did not stop.
· Plantation Place – A woman stated that her estranged husband had been sending her threatening messages.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her ex-husband over their relationship.
· Blandford Crossing Road – A man stated that he found a gun inside of a vehicle that he purchased at an auction.
· Shellie Helmey Road – A woman stated that she was bitten on the hip by a stray dog while checking her mail.
· Thoroughbred Drive – A man stated that the mother of his child would not allow him to visit the child.
· Country Way – A couple stated that their place of residence caught on fire due to a gas spill in the garage.
· Central Boulevard – An intoxicated woman was spotted driving down the road at a high rate of speed.
· McLaws Road – A man stated that his former girlfriend cut some of the electrical wires on his house.
· Highway 17 – A woman stated that her neighbor’s pets had been going into her yard and defecating.
· J Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his cell phone from his parked vehicle in his driveway.
· Nease Road – A woman stated that someone hacked into her online bank account and stole her money.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had threatened to post nude photos of her online.
· Cubbedge Drive – A man was spotted stealing fresh lumber from a neighborhood construction site.
· First Street Extension – A disabled vehicle was spotted having been abandoned in the roadway with its flashers on.
· Charlton Road – A man stated that his estranged wife had been harassing him and his current girlfriend.
· Church Road – A woman stated that her uncle hit her in the face during an altercation over her child’s father.
· Highway 21 – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been harassing her and threatened to run her over.
· Deerfield Road West – A man stated that an unknown person made two unauthorized online purchases in his name.
· River Branch Road – A woman stated that several individuals had been on her property and had been throwing items around.
· Windsor Road – A man stated that he had misplaced his small handgun at some point in the past year.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that an online scammer had attempted to swindle her out of over $2000.
· Highway 21 South – A hotel clerk stated that a couple was arguing in one of the rooms and disturbing the other guests.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that she was scammed out of over $800 by a fraudulent website while trying to buy a dog.
· Green Paddock Circle – A man stated that he lost his wallet while he was riding down the road on his motorcycle.
· Lord Effingham Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance threw away several of his items without his permission.
· Pine Street – A maintenance worker stated that an unknown individual damaged a van that belonged to the county.
· Oakton Drive – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with an acquaintance over his drinking habits.