· Nicholas Hernandez, Corral Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and battery (family violence)
· Tiffany McCary, Cypress Cove Road – simple battery (family violence)
· Kevin Fulmer, Floyd Avenue – kidnapping and battery (family violence)
· Mitchell Jamond Goldwire Jr, Highway 119 – driving under the influence of alcohol and taillight requirements
· Brandon Grace, Standard Lane – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and failure for new resident to obtain new license in 30 days (both citations)
· Amy Butler Grace, Standard Lane – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and failure for new resident to obtain new license in 30 days (both citations)
· Cammy Jo Blair Jackson, Highway 119 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and headlight requirements
· Matthew Roman, Highway 119 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and headlight requirements
· Lawson Jones, Blue Jay Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain lane and driving while license suspended or revoked (felony)
· Matthew Tindall, Magnolia Street – possession of cocaine
· Lawrence Anderson, Magnolia Street – possession of cocaine
· Laddarius Thomas, Amsonia Circle – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and discharging firearm while under the influence of alcohol
· Terry Johnson, Blue Jay Road – improper passing in no passing zone, no tag, removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal or hide identity and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Rebecca Anderson, Highway 21 North – brake light requirements and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
· Ms. Nunnally, Bradford Drive – aggravated assault
· Jordan Stoller, Pine View Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Ricky Miller, First Street Extension – wanted person (warrant service)
· Dillan Mosley, Highway 21 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Laquita Hobbs, Highway 21 – driving without license, no insurance and impeding left passing lane
· Howard Franklin Grainger, South Columbia Avenue – wanted person (warrant service)
· Mount Pleasant Road – A man stated that his gun went missing from a toolbox in his garage after he had some friends over.
· Stagefield Road – A woman advised that her husband had threatened to kill her boyfriend and his family via several phone calls.
· George Road – A woman stated that she had been scammed out of several thousands of dollars over the phone.
· Bark Drive – A woman stated that a man that she had recently evicted broke into her house and trashed her kitchen.
· Old Tusculum Road – A delivery woman stated that she was bitten on the thigh and stomach by a dog while she was trying to deliver a package.
· Blackwater Way – A man stated that he and his partner got into a physical dispute because the partner was talking bad about the man’s family.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that someone had stolen her lawnmower out from under her shed during the night.
· Oconee Road – A man stated that his son hit him on the back with a plastic bottle during an argument.
· Riverbranch Road – A woman stated that her shed was stolen from her neighbor’s property where it was temporarily located.
· St Paul’s Road – A man stated that he had been receiving threatening phone calls from an unknown person.
· Kolic Helmey Road – A woman stated that she found her vehicle in a nearby river after it had gone missing.
· Knotty Pine Road – A man stated that he and his girlfriend got into a physical altercation after she discovered him talking to a former girlfriend.
· Laberta Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend poured an unknown liquid substance into her vehicle’s gas tank.
· Squirrel Drive – A man stated that two of his neighbors were fighting in the street over a domestic issue.
· West First Street – A woman stated that an unknown individual had stolen her pistol from her car.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A woman stated that her ex-husband put a letter in her mailbox and left unwanted candy on the hood of her car.
· Foxbow Circle – A woman stated that her father-in-law had been yelling at her and refusing to leave her property.
· Log Landing Road – A woman stated that a driver got out of her vehicle and pulled a gun on the woman.
· Big T Road – A power company employee stated that a log truck got caught up on some power lines which caused two power poles to fall over.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that a strange man stated to follow him when he left a gas station.
· Highway 80 – A gas station employee stated that her phone had been stolen while she was restocking some shelves.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that he ex-boyfriend had been repeatedly calling her on her cell phone despite her asking him to stop.
· Highway 17 – A man stated that a female acquaintance stole his vehicle after he let her borrow it for work.
· Natl Road – A woman stated that someone used her personal information to purchase two cell phones without her permission.
· Nease Road – A real estate agent stated that a stainless-steel refrigerator had been stolen from a home that she was trying to sell.
· Red Maple Lane – A construction worker stated that his wallet was stolen from his job site while he was working.
· McCall Road – A tire shop owner stated that a customer used a fraudulent credit card to pay for some tires.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that a service truck damaged his gate while it was leaving his property.