Georgia Power has announced its planned outages for its upgrades next week.
March 29, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting up to eight hours:
• Highway 21 from north of Goshen Road to north of Westwood Drive (includes Westwood Heights, does not include Silverwood)
• McCall Road from Highway 21 to Blandford Elementary School
March 29, beginning at 6:30 p.m. and lasting up to six hours:
• Memorial Health office building, First Effingham Bank and Sunoco station, all on northeast corner of Highway 21 and Palmetto Drive
The alternate date for both outages is March 30.
March 30, beginning at 10 p.m. and lasting up to 12 hours:
• Walmart and Rutland Tire
March 30, beginning at 6 p.m. and lasting up to six hours:
• Four office buildings at the southeast corner of Highway 21 and Palmetto Drive and the gate for Silverwood.
The alternate date for the planned Tuesday outages is Wednesday.
March 31, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting up to eight hours:
• Springfield-Egypt Road from Old Dixie Highway to Highway 21
• Highway 21 from south of Arnsdorff Road to north of Roberson Road
• Includes Turkey Branch Road and Lorenzo Hurst Road.
The alternate date for the Wednesday outages is April 1.
Residential customers with questions can call 1-888-660-5890. Business customers can call 1-888-655-5888.