· Peter Osborne, Highway 80 – fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer and agency assist
· Samara Moluf, Highway 21 North – driving under the influence of drugs, driving on wrong side of road and health and welfare
· Garrett Herb, Lazy Lagoon Court – robbery by sudden snatching and wanted person (warrant service)
· Ronnie Pickard, Lazy Lagoon Court - robbery by sudden snatching and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jeremy Williams, Sandhill Road – speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Jose Delgado, Highway 17 – seat belt violation
· Clyo Kildare Road – A man stated that an unknown individual had stolen his boat from his property.
· St. Johns Road – A woman advised that her son had broken a door frame during a heated dispute.
· Fort Howard Road – A vehicle was spotted driving in the direction of pedestrians along a parade route.
· Kildee Lane – A man advised that the mother of his child bit his lower lip off during an altercation.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that her dog bit her while she was trying to get it to stop fighting her other dog.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that his daughter had been bitten while trying to get her dogs to stop fighting.
· Highway 21 South – A couple were discovered to be using various narcotics in a local hotel room.
· Patterson Drive – A woman advised that she had been scammed out of nearly $1000 via social media.
· Hickory Circle – A man stated that his place of residence caught on fire through unknown circumstances.
· Green Morgan School Road – A woman stated that her friend stole several items from her deceased mother’s home.
· Teal Drive – A woman advised that her heavily intoxicated boyfriend locked her out of her house.
· Kildee Lane – A man stated that his former girlfriend broke his vehicle’s back windshield with a cinder block.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman advised that a delivery driver had damaged her residence’s septic tank.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that she accidently backed into a parked vehicle with her own vehicle.