· Ricky Johnson, Mill Pond Road and GA 275, crash involving a vehicle and a semi – driving while license suspended, failure to exercise due care, watching a video on a communication device while driving, following too closely; warning issued for failure to wear a seatbelt.
· Jared Proctor, Hwy. 119 and Steel Bridge, wanted person, failure to appear.
· Chapel Park Drive – a man reported that his neighbor’s dog attacked his dog while they were walking along Chapel Park Drive.
· Flat Bush Drive – a man reported that his live-in girlfriend arrived home intoxicated.
· First Street – a woman reported that her ex-boyfriend refused to return her jeep after borrowing it for a weekend.
· Barrister Circle – a Door Dash delivery man reported that another man had made threats against him while he was making a delivery.
· Blue Jay Road – a man reported that a former employee came to another worksite to harass him.
· Hwy. 17 South – a man reported that another man may have stolen an unknown number of vape pens from a convenience store.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – a woman reported her car window had been smashed. Upon investigation, the officer and detective observed broken glass outside the car. After further investigation both the officer and detective determined the window broke due to weather conditions. A report was issued since the vehicle is company property.
· Exley Road – a man reported that he received a fraud alert on his computer and to remedy the fraud he had to withdraw $3,500 from his bank account and deposit it into a bitcoin account at a local convenience store. He then received a fraud alert from his bank stating that his account had been frozen and new cards would be issued. To unlock his account, he had to file a police report; but that the money he withdrew could not be returned.
· Old River Road – a maintenance manager at a local business reported that a small fire broke out while doing maintenance on one of the machines, but the fire was extinguished before the fire department arrived on scene.
· Clayton’s Bluff – a woman reported that her husband was drunk and verbally abused her after she said she was leaving him to spend the night with her mother who lived across the street. He then went across the street to her mother’s house with a shotgun. The woman said her husband never threatened her or her mother, but he went out to the backyard and she heard two gunshots. The woman said she didn’t want to press charges, but she requested a temporary protection order.