· Braden McGrath, Cyane Lane – public drunkenness and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Ian Morrison, Highway 17 – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
· Dana Brown, Webb Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Brett Maulden, Old Dixie Highway South – driving while license suspended and seat belt violation (both citations)
· Barry Johnson, Highway 119 – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain lane and speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Triss, Noel C Conaway Road – loitering or prowling, entering automobile or other motor vehicle with intent to commit a crime and giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
· Preston Leggett, Nease Road – civil matter and wanted person (warrant service)
· Raccoon Lane – A woman stated that an unknown person stole the license plate from her vehicle.
· Barrister Circle – A woman advised that someone attempted to break into her vehicle by prying the door open.
· Burke Drive – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her boyfriend over some relationship issues.
· Red Oak Lane – A woman stated that her neighbors had been setting off fireworks in front of her house.
· Magnolia Street – A man stated that he found an abandoned wallet while shopping at a gas station.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that one of his cats was killed by his neighbor’s dog in his backyard.
· Marlow Road – A man stated that an acquaintance threatened him with a gun during an altercation.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend drove through his side gate and into his backyard.
· Waldhour Road – A woman stated that her child’s father punched her in the face and pushed an air conditioning unit onto the child.
· Formosa Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual broke into her home and stole several antique items.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that someone stole his license plate off his semi-truck that was parked at a gas station.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that he sustained serious injuries after wrecking an ATV.
· Irvin Mercer Road – A woman stated that her incarcerated brother’s televisions were stolen from his trailer.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her boyfriend over infidelity.
· Briarwood Court – A man stated that someone made purchases using his credit card account without his permission.
· Walter Tuten Road – A man stated that he needed assistance in locating a friend’s truck that had been stolen.
· Cletus Gnann Road – A man stated that an unknown person dumped a mattress near his property.
· Greene Drive – A man stated that his neighbor’s dog escaped and killed several of the man’s chickens.
· Shearwood Road – A woman stated that she discovered an abandoned residence while looking to buy a vehicle.
· Fifth Street – A woman stated that her former boyfriend entered her home without her permission.
· Courthouse Road – A woman stated that a semi-truck kicked up a rock on the roadway which hit her vehicle.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that he was scammed out of some money via email by a company that claimed to deal in car wraps.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her house had been broken into while she was away.
· Rogers Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his side-by-side vehicle while he was on vacation.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that her child’s father went to her house and threatened to beat her up.
· Royal Oak Drive – A man stated that he got into a confrontation with his neighbors over the neighbor’s child.
· Clyo Killdare Road – A woman stated that a wooden block fell off the back of a trailer and hit her vehicle.
· Berry Lane – A man stated that someone had shot his dog sometime during the night for unknown reasons.
· Edgewater Drive – A man stated that a family friend took his vehicle from his property without his permission.