· Amanda Clontz, Highway 80 – theft by shoplifting
· Lance Grooms, Queens Way – agency assist
· Justin Gordon, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Jared Knight, Highway 80 – possession of methamphetamine, driving under the influence of drugs, failure to maintain lane and possession and use of drug related objects
· Fifth Street – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend threatened to hit her because another man called her on the phone.
· Reidsville Road – A man advised that someone had made an email account in his name in order to obtain the man’s banking information.
· Lemans Drive – A man stated that his estranged wife’s boyfriend made harassing comments toward him over the phone.
· India Place – A man stated that an unknown person had tampered with the door of his shed during the night.
· Scuffletown Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his car and stole $77 in cash.
· Pecan Lane – A man stated that someone had entered his truck and stole a fully loaded magazine.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that he and his girlfriend got into a physical altercation over rent money.
· Scuffletown Drive – A man stated that an unknown person had broken into his vehicle and stolen two pistols, two boxes of ammunition and a pill bottle.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that he discovered an assault rifle magazine laying in the road while he was driving.
· Low Ground Road – A woman stated that a male acquaintance had been sending her threatening messages via texts.
· Courthouse Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend stole her lawnmower and pressure washer from her house.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend broke a fan in her house during a fight.
· Paradise Trail – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his dirt bike from the yard of his residence.
· Honey Ridge Road – A man stated that someone used their vehicle to drive through the wooden fence in his yard.
· Saddleclub Way – A woman stated that the gate to the neighborhood pool had been damaged during the night.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his generator out of his shed during the night.
· Carlton Avenue – A woman stated that three young kittens had been abandoned in her front yard.
· Highway 17 North – A man stated that someone stole that serial plate off his trailer by pretending to be a police officer.
· Interstate 16 – A man stated that two rifles fell out the back of his trailer as he was driving down the road.
· Roebling Road – A man stated that his acquaintance stole his motorcycle while he was visiting a friend’s house.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his small boat from a local dock.
· Horseshoe Road – A man stated that his neighbor’s dogs had broken through the fence in his back yard.
· Pound Road – An abandoned trailer was discovered blocking traffic because it was partly in the roadway.
· Chester Thomas Road – A man stated that he accidently severed a primary cable while he was bulldozing his driveway.
· Highway 17 – A green pickup truck was found abandoned in the middle of the roadway which was impeding traffic.