Georgia Southern University head football coach Willie Fritz has announced the dates for seven Eagle Invasion football evaluation camps in June, with locations across the state. Fritz and the Eagle coaching staff will direct the camps and provide college-level instruction with practices to emphasize the competitive physical and technical skills required for college student-athletes.
The camps are open to rising ninth-12th graders and the cost is $40 per camper, which includes an evaluation and a T-shirt.
The seven dates and times for the evaluation camps are as follows:
• June 9 – Mt. Vernon Presbyterian School, 2-5 p.m., check-in 12 p.m.
• June 10, Stockbridge High School, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., check-in 8 a.m.
• June 10, Warner Robins High School, 5-8 p.m., check-in 3 p.m.
• June 11, Lowndes High School, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., check-in 8 a.m.
• June 11, Camden County High School, 5-8 p.m., check-in 3 p.m.
• June 12, Augusta Christian School, 2-5 p.m., check-in 12 p.m.
• July 18, Paulson Stadium, 12:30-3:30 p.m., check-in 11 a.m.
Additional information and online registration is available online at EagleInvasion.com. A PDF of the form is available on the Web site to print and bring to camp check-in.
Each camper must provide a physical exam signed by physician and dated within one year of the camp date and a front and back copy of a current health insurance card.
Eagle Invasion campus are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Each camper should bring cleats, tennis shoes, workout shorts, T-shirts, socks and jocks, personal towels and spending money for PowerAde, pizza, snacks and apparel as desired.