· Daniel Allen Crowley, Dogwood Road – possession and use of drug related objects
· Rashi Dillard, Brogdon Road – reckless driving, too fast for conditions and failure to report accident with injury/damage
· Christopher Dennison, Charlton Road – simple battery (family violence)
· Donna Sikes, Central Avenue – wanted person (warrant service)
· Katiria Rodriguez Vega, Shadowbrook Circle – driving while license suspended
· Alicia Davis, Highway 17 South – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, driving under the influence of drugs, failure to maintain lane and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Noah Edwards, Stillwell Clyo Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Meadowland Drive – A man stated that his estranged wife had been threatening to take his money.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man advised that his house’s alarm was activated through unknown means.
· Kuwe Trail – A man stated that two of his neighbor’s dogs entered his property and attacked his cat.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that her neighbor’s boyfriend had been going into her yard and harassing her.
· Melrose Place – A man stated that his dog accidently bit him on the hand while they were playing.
· Wylly Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her boyfriend over their relationship.
· Arrowhead Drive – A man stated that someone placed over 20 nails in his driveway for unknown reasons.
· Cotton Bluff Road – A woman stated that one of her neighbors had been harassing her via social media.
· Georgia Avenue – A man stated that a contractor had failed to return his money for unfinished repairs.
· Oglethorpe Road – A man stated that a coworker sent him a text message of a threatening nature.
· Old Louisville Road – A man requested medical attention after he accidently took antibiotics on an empty stomach.
· Nease Road – A couple stated that they got into an argument with their son over a money related issue.
· McCall Road – A man stated that he was scammed out of over $12,000 by someone claiming to work for the government.
· Highway 119 North – A woman stated that her mother had been sending harassing emails to her.
· Cubbedge Drive – A man stated that an unknown person broke the window of his vehicle garage.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that his girlfriend stabbed him during an altercation over their sex life.