· Ellison Burns, Caribbean Village Drive – battery (family violence)
· Angelica Contraras, West First Street – wanted person (warrant service)
· Adam Becker, Clover Point Circle – driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering a child by DUI, terroristic threats and/or acts and intimidate law enforcement officer/family
· Misty Sullivan, Courthouse Road – driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
· Antonio Barton, Highway 21 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Serrenna Cole, Burnt Tree Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Nate Hester, Huger Street – pointing or aiming gun or pistol at another
· Huger Street – A couple stated that they witnessed two men enter their back yard by jumping the fence.
· Oglethorpe Road – A man advised that he had accidently burned himself while filling up a lighter.
· Anderson Street – A man stated that he had been stabbed in the back three times during a drug deal gone bad.
· Community Road – A woman stated that her mother-in-law punched her during a dispute over a bag of trash.
· High Bluff Road – A man stated that his son was under the influence of drugs and refusing to leave the man’s house.
· Glenmore Drive – A man stated that he and his wife had gotten into a verbal dispute over their divorce proceedings.
· Kildee Lane – A man stated that an acquaintance attempted to hit him with a picture frame during an argument.
· Walnut Drive – A man stated that a neighborhood juvenile had broken into his neighbor’s shed and smoked marijuana.
· Highway 119 South – A man was spotted accidently hitting a mailbox and road sign with a tractor trailer while driving down the road.
· Highway 21 South – A gas station cashier stated that a man attempted to pay for a fountain drink with counterfeit money.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that her husband hit her in the face and threw a mug at her during an altercation.
· Interstate Circle – A woman stated that she and her husband had gotten into an argument over the husband’s drinking habits.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into a verbal altercation over relationship issues.
· Blandford Crossing – A woman stated that someone had used her banking information to make unauthorized purchases.
· Old Marlow Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his side by side from his yard sometime during the night.
· Robeling Road – A man stated that an unknown individual had used his financial information to make two unauthorized purchases.
· Watts Road – A man stated that a group of people stole his tools from the bed of his friend’s truck.
· Commerce Drive – A woman stated that her vehicle had been stolen from the parking lot of a local business.
· Lewis Drive – A man stated that someone had used his identity during a traffic stop to get out of a ticket.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that several pieces of equipment had been stolen from his job site.
· Egypt Ardmore Road – A man stated that someone had stolen his utility trailer from the rear of his property.